Hi Petrolheads

Thread Starter #1
Myself, Saurabh Singh Rathore from Jaipur, Rajasthan. I am currently a student pursuing Chartered Accountancy Course. I was enthusiastic particularly about cars (no offence to bike enthusiasts) since my childhood. I used to love only cars as toys, as told by my parents to me. I was eager to learn to drive, so at the age of 17, I started to learn driving, secured my license at 18 and now I am of 19 mastering the Indian Roads.
Currently, my family owns a 2019 Wagonr and 2016 Swift, both are great vehicles for city errands and occasional highway runs.

I am happy to be a part of this community as it will help me to interact with like-minded people from around the world, to gain knowledge about our common interest, and in sharing my opinions and reviews.
Happy Motoring !

350Z

Core Team
Hi Saurabh. You’re welcome aboard to The Automotive India! It’s always a pleasure to see young enthusiasts joining in. Looking forward to your contribution. Feel free to reach out if you require any support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Hi Saurabh. You’re welcome aboard to The Automotive India! It’s always a pleasure to see young enthusiasts joining in. Looking forward to your contribution. Feel free to reach out if you require any support.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey 350Z, I am exploring the community since yesterday, but I feel the community is quite dull as the most contributions are seen just by The Core Team members like you and Nairrk, and some members like deville. The threads are also not updated as the members are not providing any views and opinions, leaving various of them not updated since a long time. I saw a thread named, 'The Car Shopper' in which a fellow member was demanding advice regarding his purchase who posted a one month ago about the same, even in that thread (which should be highly active in my opinion), only mine and your opinions are there, unlike other communities where the members are seen highly active, on this particular topic.

Has the community being old has lost its charm and is kept active by only few individuals , or am I not exploring the same in right way ?
Please also advice me some of the most active threads here.

Happy Motoring !

350Z

Core Team
Has the community being old has lost its charm and is kept active by only few individuals , or am I not exploring the same in right way ?
I’d agree that we’ve limited active members at present. However, we take pride in having some of the most valuable and knowledge-rich members, some of which happen to be our Honored Members. The site’s transition to a newer platform sometime back affected us on several fronts including web rankings, which meant that we almost had to start from scratch. Unlike others, this is a non-commercial and self-funded community. So we’re growing back slowly but steadily and that’s where contribution from enthusiasts like you will be immensely helpful. A forum’s essence definitely lies in activity but it’s still good to have a few but quality users than a ton but spammers.

Please also advice me some of the most active threads here.
Do check out The Automotive Library and Ownership Reviews section for some of the finest topics around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Since yesterday morning, I am busy with new Android unit installation on my car hence unable reply to this thread in time.
AS @350Z correctly said the traffic is less here mainly due to some senior members / experts seem busy with something or away with their official work.

Hope to be back with more member participation soon.

I am exploring the community since yesterday, but I feel the community is quite dull as the most contributions are seen just by The Core Team members like you and Nairrk, and some members like deville. The threads are also not updated as the members are not providing any views and opinions, leaving various of them not updated since a long time.
As much as the Core Team and the Honoured Members post, it is difficult when the rest of the members hardly post. Keeping the forum afloat is difficult when handful members post.

Even though I have joined this Forum way back in Dec 2015, I have hardly made efforts to post (I feel bad to not participate here!). I'm trying to change and participate here more so I can make some useful contributions to this forum too.

I'm just trying to motivate myself to write the long-term ownership review of my 2017 Creta. [:)]

WE need more members to start posting and updating threads so traffic flow is higher and so do other readers get interested in joining and participating.

Top Bottom