Help & Advice Needed: Buying an SUV (Maximum Budget Rs.30 Lakhs OTR)

Re: Help & advice needed-Buying an SUV (maximum budget 30Lakhs OTR)

Why not Ecosport? It would be good for city driving and would come at a very cheap rate too.
But if you want the real need for a big car, go for either the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport or the Ssanyong Rexton.

AMG

Suspended
Well sir.

We have said al that we had to say.

Now its up to you to go and Test Drive the cars, and then return with part 2 of the querry.

Thread Starter #22
We are all waiting for your inputs. Any query, any test drive info, any hearsay comments to share, list is shortlisted or any addition/omission?
Nothing finalised as of now since I am still in Saudi and will be home only by the first week of September. I have ruled out the option of Rexton and now have the choice of Pajero Sport and Santa Fe. I will do a Pajero Sport Test drive and make the final decision. Will keep you posted!

Thread Starter #23
Finally got the SUV delivered yesterday..Listened to my heart keeping aside the negative thoughts of brand-resale value etc and its the SANTA FE 2WD MT :-) Sad fact is that I have to wait for a month to go back home get my hands on it...
Anyways thanks to all fellow TAIians for their help and advice!!

Attachments

Congratulations for the beast. Have many happy & safe miles to come from Santa Fe.

Probably this is the first Santa Fe on the board. Welcome & we expect detailed initial ownership review & buying experience with plenty of exterior & interior pics.

Congatulations on your korean beast.wishing you many happy miles with it and do post some more pictures and your experience.

Top Bottom