Hello By Danny From Trivandrum, Kerala

Thread Starter #1
My Self Danny from Trivandrum, Kerala.

Cars and bikes are my passion and I've been driving for 21 years. Yes, I renewed my DL a few months ago. I've driven a lot of cars, but here I choose cars that I've owned and driven over 10,000 km.

I have owned and driven a Maruthi 800, Honda City ivtec, Wagon R, Hyundai Eon and currently in my garage are the Hyundai Grand I10, Swift Dzire and Kia Seltos.

I am extremely happy to be a part of this famous automotive community. From an early age, my passion for cars became a hobby that constantly ignited my curiosity and desire to learn more. This community identifies itself as a like-minded hub that celebrates the synergy of engines, the greatness of design, and the evolution of automotive technology. The room to discuss with enthusiasts, experts and other snobs in the field is undeniably fascinating. I look forward to sharing opinions, gaining knowledge and bringing common understanding to this elite community.

Thanks
Danny

350Z

Core Team
Hi Danny. Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India. Good to see another enthusiast join the tribe. I look forward to your contribution. Please feel free to reach out to us should you require any support.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom