Ford Figo 1.2 Titanium Diamond White Delivered

Today after test drive of figo , man really a great car at that price.

Just one word Solid

Compared to swift diesel , figo is slightly sluggish , but justified for the money.

And as yours is petrol , surely it must be fun to drive them!

Thread Starter #34
Yes the D day arrived. I reached the showroom around 13.30 hours at Harpreet Ford. My sweet FIGO was standing. The Sales consultant immediately arrived in the lobby. In the lobby there was board where the names of persons/companies were displayed whom the delivery was to be done or was taking place. So my company name was at second number in serial.

I started doing the PDI and during that I found bubbles on the wind screen which was brought to there notice and they started saying that we will change the glass , I told them BIG NO and they said we will change the compelet back door then I said I am cancelling my booking to the GM. He then started checking the positon in stock and luckily one more vechicle was there and immediately they informed that other vehicle is available.

I again did the PDI for it and found nothing wrong with the vehicle.

By this time already the clock was showing 8 PM. By 8.30 keys were handed over to me and there was photo session from the dealer also.

I also took around 25 snaps of my FIGO which I will try to post later in the day.

The dealer provided us the 3 litre coupon of petrol free which was to be redeemed at the nearest HP petrol station which was hardly 10 metres away from the showroom.

The executive explained me all the features and then we started our journey back home.

We redeemed the coupon and in addition got extra petrol filled for Rs.500.

By 9PM we reached home and my mom put some ganga Jal on the car and the tyres and then we moved for the temple.

At temple the pandits did the puja and other rituals and by 9.30 PM we reached home.

I parked the car and every one who was passing by were taking a glance at my FIGO and were asking the details.

In my block I am the first owner of FORD FIGO.

Today I will be applying for the registration.

Will keep you further posted and shortly snaps of the car.

Mods: please change the topic to FIGO 1.2 TITANIUM DIAMOND WHITE CORAL RED DASHBOARD DELIVERED

350Z

Core Team
I started doing the PDI and during that I found bubbles on the wind screen which was brought to there notice and they started saying that we will change the glass , I told them BIG NO and they said we will change the compelet back door then I said I am cancelling my booking to the GM.
Exactly what type of bubbles were on windshield, was it due to Sunfilm?

By this time already the clock was showing 8 PM. By 8.30 keys were handed over to me and there was photo session from the dealer also.
From 1:30 PM to 8:30 PM is a lot of time!

Will keep you further posted and shortly snaps of the car.
We'll be eagerly waiting! :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #37
Yes will apply for fancy number.

The bubbles were not on the sunfilm but those bubbles were in the glass itself. The glass had manufacturing defects.

They delay was due to the change of vehicle.

Also, nice to see so many people choosing "CORAL RED DASHBOARD". Initially, during reviews, it was looking awkward, but good for Ford that their color combinations are popular.

Thread Starter #41
Yes drive was perfect yesterday. today not drove the car as RTO registration is pending.

Today late night I will post the snaps

Top Bottom