Ford Aspire Titanium 1.5 TDCi in Blue: Ownership Review

Regarding lights: that is pretty good price

Yes agree with you on three points.

Regarding coating:
I got delivery with Teflon coating and they also promised me underbody coating, but cheated me. I explained about this experience in my review earlier.
But during my first device, I got only silencer/exhaust pipe coating(which we cannot notice, as it will be in aluminum color), it costed me around 800 rupees and another 400 for wax polish. But, when I inquired two different dealers they told me underbody coating from 3M costs 2500rupees, the same from waxoyl costs 3000rupees. But I preferred not to opt anyone of them.

What do you think, underbody coating is really required?

BTW, yesterday I completed vehicle survey online sent by Ford India.
hi,

only just that i dont want taking chances and finding rust. more than that we will rarely see underbody. so going for it.

some other points i observed,

while vehicle is under direct sun for 30 min in stationary observed from passenger airbag dashboard section is getting sticky, its like when we paste sticker and remove it leaving gum on that part.[frustration]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #32
hi,

only just that i dont want taking chances and finding rust. more than that we will rarely see underbody. so going for it.

some other points i observed,

while vehicle is under direct sun for 30 min in stationary observed from passenger airbag dashboard section is getting sticky, its like when we paste sticker and remove it leaving gum on that part.[frustration]
I will go for it when I give car for second service.

Regarding passenger dashboard:

Strange, I amyet to observe it, is it due to paint peeling of beacause of heat?[surprise]

I will go for it when I give car for second service.

Regarding passenger dashboard:

Strange, I amyet to observe it, is it due to paint peeling of beacause of heat?[surprise]
Hi,
there is nothing like paint peeling, it is observable only on mid days,

had you checked diagnostic tool in meter console?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #34
Hi,
there is nothing like paint peeling, it is observable only on mid days,

had u checked diagnostic tool in meter console?
Okay, I have not checked diagnostic tool in the console. What is it bye the way?

Today, I have driven around 700kms, mostly on single roads with heavy traffic, my mileage is showing 21km/liter as per odo. In today's driving, I was not mileage conscious and driven with frequent gear changes and irregular speeds.

Okay, I have not checked diagnostic tool in the console. What is it bye the way?

Today, I have driven around 700kms, mostly on single roads with heavy traffic, my mileage is showing 21km/liter as per odo. In today's driving, I was not mileage conscious and driven with frequent gear changes and irregular speeds.
it seems i have to look your driving style so that i can acheive too mileage figures..:)

Congratulations on the new acquisition of your brand new Aspire!
Sorry to know that you had a accident but I am sure that the car is back in track.
This is one car from the Ford, that has good front design and safety features. Wish you happy kilometers in this Car and may it serve you without any hassles.

Thread Starter #37
Congratulations on the new acquisition of your brand new Aspire!
Sorry to know that you had a accident but I am sure that the car is back in track.
This is one car from the Ford, that has good front design and safety features. Wish you happy kilometers in this Car and may it serve you without any hassles.
Thank you Arjun. My vehicle is on year and enjoying the vehicle. It has amazing driving dynamics with excellent fuel efficiency. But negatives are low build quality especially doors, their rattle sounds are irritating and smaller tyres.

it seems i have to look your driving style so that i can acheive too mileage figures..:)
Hi, my driving style is simple, I quickly go to higher gear and usually maintain steady speeds and use brakes less frequently and give smoother acceleration.[:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #38
These are my total mileage figures for city+highway+ghat roads+ single roads with heavy traffic+bad roads combined for last 2000kms.Tyre pressures were also not maintained properly.

Mileage (tank to tank method)
--------------------------------------
12-03-2016 : 20.5km/liter

28-02-2016 : 19.6km/liter

20-02-2016 : 21.5km/liter

Thread Starter #39
Hi all,

I am nearing 6000kms now. Rattles from doors and some other parts. Annoying....I don't know whether they will be able to fix them ...really frustrating experience [anger]regarding build quality after paying that heavy amount for the car.

Rest everything is smooth, little bodyroll while taking corners. Less ground clearance made my vehicle to touch ground few times. When I hit bumps and pot holes, some times I feel I was sitting in a lorry.[anger]

Hi all,

I am nearing 6000kms now. Rattles from doors and some other parts. Annoying....I don't know whether they will be able to fix them ...really frustrating experience [anger]regarding build quality after paying that heavy amount for the car.

Rest everything is smooth, little bodyroll while taking corners. Less ground clearance made my vehicle to touch ground few times. When I hit bumps and pot holes, some times I feel I was sitting in a lorry.[anger]
Hi,

me too facing rattling sound, but only when road is not in good condition. now im getting 21kmpl with tank to tank method, included 40% city and 60% highway with 100% ac.

Thread Starter #41
Hi,

me too facing rattling sound, but only when road is not in good condition. now im getting 21kmpl with tank to tank method, included 40% city and 60% highway with 100% ac.
Hi, yes these rattles are heard on bad patches of road. That is good mileage.btw have you bought any car care products, if I want to buy few what would you suggest?

How much pressure you are maintaining in your tyres and whether it is air or nitrogen?

Hi, yes these rattles are heard on bad patches of road. That is good mileage.btw have you bought any car care products, if I want to buy few what would you suggest?

How much pressure you are maintaining in your tyres and whether it is air or nitrogen?
Hi, no didn't bought any car care products, thing is that when i go to city im not having much time car shopping. at my home town there are few stores who are robbing like any thing and i didn't like their workmanship too. for online purchase there are lot many biased reviews & its like falling for brand itself rather then product.

currently using osion air freshener, its good but evapourating quikly, ordered whiteleaf today. lets see how product goes.

done mat flooring recently, colour is beige & mat has nice feel, charged 3000rs including installation. not fully satisfied with installation, but its ok. as im moving around rural areas its necessity for me and can be saved from liquid spills too.

my next accessory will be glass lamination as tempuratures are rising making ac less powerful.

Thread Starter #43
Hi, no didn't bought any car care products, thing is that when i go to city im not having much time car shopping. at my home town there are few stores who are robbing like any thing and i didn't like their workmanship too. for online purchase there are lot many biased reviews & its like falling for brand itself rather then product.

currently using osion air freshener, its good but evapourating quikly, ordered whiteleaf today. lets see how product goes.

done mat flooring recently, colour is beige & mat has nice feel, charged 3000rs including installation. not fully satisfied with installation, but its ok. as im moving around rural areas its necessity for me and can be saved from liquid spills too.

my next accessory will be glass lamination as tempuratures are rising making ac less powerful.
I heard air fresheners increase allergies. I am not using any air freshener. In fact when showroom guy offered it free in my accessories, I didn't take it. What I do is I put AC in external air mode for sometime and open windows for some time to let all the odor out.

Is glass lamination is allowed by traffic rules? Because I remember some time back, they forced everyone to remove the black films on the Windows.

Thread Starter #45
Hi all,
I have successfully completed 9000kms and will go for second service in June when I reach 10000kms. I am planning to go for the airbag software update during my second service in June. Anyone already have got it updated? How much time it takes?

Coming to the vehicle performance, I am irritated with the annoying rattles from doors and other areas including dashboard. The closing sound is really irritating. Is there anyway to fix it?

Top Bottom