First Time Car Buyer – Suggest Best Suitable Hatchback

Thread Starter #16
Thanks Gurrala74 for your input on this.

Sharp cornering at 80-100kmph is really dangerous. I would rather be a sedate driver [:)]

Another question: Ritz comes with same fabric design on doors as on seat cover. Is it possible to change the door fabric in case I am willing to change seat cover to leather seat? Otherwise it will look odd.

Please provide me some pointer to do the same in Bangalore.

+100
That's right we always get a feeling of driving a big macho car.
But to my height i feel like the steering is positioned a bit high.(i am 6.7")
Alex, If you feel so, then just place a nice water pillow on the seat and try it, I am sure it will be comfortable for you. I used this water pillow to keep the base bit cool and also the water gives very good thigh support to the muscles the way I move in the seat[:)]

Thanks Gurrala74 for your input on this.

Sharp cornering at 80-100kmph is really dangerous. I would rather be a sedate driver

Another question: Ritz comes with same fabric design on doors as on seat cover. Is it possible to change the door fabric in case I am willing to change seat cover to leather seat? Otherwise it will look odd.

Please provide me some pointer to do the same in Bangalore.
I am really not sure about the new face lifted Ritz fabric combination on the doors, but for my Ritz there is no fabric on the doors at all, please visit a showroom and check the same [:)]

Yes I am also a sedate driver too and never try such things of sharp cornering with those speeds, but while on the highway those speeds are common and when we want to change the lane suddenly with such speeds this body roll is felt, but I have learned to reduce the speed for such lane changes if required[:)] so no problems

Top Bottom