Electric Tyre Inflator Recommendations

Hi, Friends.

I am looking to buy a tyre pump for my Maruti Alto Lxi. As you know, Alto doesn't have a cigarette socket, so I will have to connect the pump to the battery. Please recommend a good pump, preferably with its own battery. I'm tired standing in the queue for air at petrol bunks. Thanks!

Sarath

Hi, Friends.

I am looking to buy a tyre pump for my Maruti Alto Lxi. As you know, Alto doesn't have a cigarette socket, so I will have to connect the pump to the battery. Please recommend a good pump, preferably with its own battery. I'm tired standing in the queue for air at petrol bunks. Thanks!

Sarath
you can use below 'Battery clip Clamp Alligator clips to cigarette lighter Charger cable' to deal with Cig Lighter Problem. This cable can be used with any electrical pump that comes with Cig Lighter plug.

30A CAR Battery Clip Clamp Alligator Clips TO Cigarette Lighter Charger Cable | eBay

bhvm

Honoured Member
The most compact tyre inflator by Michelin. This inflator is best suited for those who have portability as their primary concern. This inflator is designed for topping-up pressure, not inflating from flat. Do not inflate over 50 PSI. This inflator comes with a digital power supply USB port. There is also a dedicated button through which you can choose the desired unit of pressure between PSI, BAR and kPa. Please note that there is no programmable pressure gauge in this particular model. This inflator can inflate car tyres up to 40 PSI and bicycle tyres up to 120 PSI. This inflator can be easily kept in the car glove box and also in the two-wheeler trunk.
Looks like a useless and overpriced product.

Recommend me a pressure and a tyre inflator.

Hey guys,
I'm looking for an accurate pressure gauge and tyre inflator, as for pressure gauge i've zeroed in on Coido 6075 available here .

I've no idea which tyre inflator to go for, there are manual foot pumps then there are shady electric ones the later being pricey , I'm an athletic millennial so i don't mind a workout once in a while! I believe a good pressure gauge will go along nicely with a manual pump and be more reliable too!

thoughts?

Re: Recommend me a pressure and a tyre inflator.

Hey guys,
I've no idea which tyre inflator to go for, there are manual foot pumps then there are shady electric ones the later being pricey , I'm an athletic millennial so i don't mind a workout once in a while! I believe a good pressure gauge will go along nicely with a manual pump and be more reliable too!

thoughts?
I and bhvm use Windek 1902 digital inflator with auto cut off and would recommend it over Coido.

bhvm

Honoured Member
Last edited:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
How about TUSA Digital - there are more positive reviews than negative reviews.
I prefer to buy a product which has minimum sound (not like drilling machine)..

Top Bottom