Devastating Uttarakhand Floods !!

Re: Going to Utrrakhand as volunteer .

Hello all TAIN's as titled me and my few close friends are planning to go to uttrakhand as volunteer . ....!
Update
NEED SOME HELP FROM DELHI PEOPLE HERE , I WISH TO BUY RAW MATERIAL FROM DELHI SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME GOOD PLACE TO BUY RATION , BLANKETS . IF POSSIBLE PLEASE GIVE CO. NO. OF SUCH DEALER

Today i managed to talk with few NGO's and also my sister made contact with few Locals in uttranchal. By today evening i will get final estimate of How much we can carry and how to distribute it .

Since mods merged my post to this thread i will keep updating you people in same thread .

Last edited:
Thread Starter #17
@Abhiwar,

Salute to your efforts buddy !! I wish you complete this task successfully and the needy get your help directly.

I do not have any such information in Delhi or Uttaranchal which can help you, but I wish our members from Delhi and Dehradoon will definately help you in this journey.

All the best to you man with your team there[:)]

abhiwar, messaged you the contact number of my elder brother in Delhi, he will help you in best possible way he could to get the things you needed.Already had a word with him regarding this.
Kudos to you and your friends and people to put up this effort and move up there to help.
Chandni Chowk and sadar bazar are the main wholesale area where you would get all these required things, ration as well as blankets, clothes and other necessary things.

Last edited:
@Abhiwar,

Salute to your efforts buddy !! I wish you complete this task successfully and the needy get your help directly.
Thank You Gurala for your appreciation

abhiwar, messaged you the contact number of my elder brother in Delhi, he will help you in best possible way he could to get the things you needed.Already had a word with him regarding this.
Thank a lot Vijay sir . I got your PM and i will co-ordinate with your cousin :)

I work for TATA, apart from TATA paying, I donated my two days basic salary for victim. Wish more citizens help the victims by donating more.

Finally Me and my 4 friends are leaving tomorrow for uttrakhand and We've decided to buy Ration from Rishikesh directly instead of from Delhi .

I tried to talk with few transport agencies and transport is costing bomb it was going out of budget , hence we decided to buy from rishikesh and move forward in small vehicles (Sumo,Xylo etc.) .

Top Bottom