Destination Nelliyampathy - Octy's Day Out

Thread Starter #16
Very nice travelogue. It was a very good feeling to be with nature in monsoon. I experienced this in Agumbe ghats in last monsoon. Being a natural lover, I envy you for living near the Green Forest. [:)]

I do live in a forest made up of cements & steels.
It is a nice place indeed. If you get time make a trip to this place. Though not much of activities the place is good especially during rains.

thanks for the wonderful pics!
i will be going palakkad every two weeks ones.always wanted to visit this place.!
im planning for nelliyampathy soon!
Thanks a lot saishibu. When you are coming to Palakkad or Nelliyampathy please let me know I want to meet you regarding bluetooth OBD scanner. I will be here for few more days.

Nice to see you back in action, Ram. As you know this place is on our to visit list also. So this travelogue helps. Thank you. Nice travelogue and pictures.

PS. Looks like the roads are quite broad and in good condition. In a Malayalam TV channel, the commentator was saying that the roads were very narrow...[surprise]

And.. I am not able to view the last video. It says "the video is private"
Thank you HR for your comments. Make a trip to this place and I am sure you will have big opportunity for your professional photography.

Roads are in good condition and broad as well, I think more ten years now since they have widened the roads.

I am sorry about the video, I forgot to unlock it. Please check it and let me know if you can.

Wow, Excellent Greeny pics Ram Sir,

I'm sure, you had wonderful time there because of Less crowd and awesome climate[clap]

BTW, The Chrome addition on Octy looks Neat and Good[cheers]

Thread Starter #19
Another wonderful travelogue from AR Ram Sir. Hats off to you.

Wish I had freedom like you [clap]
Thank you anshuman8.

If I don't fulfill my strong desire of travelling and driving at this age at least, then sometimes tomorrow may not come to me [confused] and the ambitions will never become a reality.
I always believe -
Forget yesterday
Live today
Tomorrow may come or may not come

Thread Starter #21
Wow, Excellent Greeny pics Ram Sir,

I'm sure, you had wonderful time there because of Less crowd and awesome climate[clap]

BTW, The Chrome addition on Octy looks Neat and Good[cheers]
Thank you AppU. Normally Sundays will be crowded there.
And this place will be even better during peak monsoon; but sometimes roads will be blocked due to landslides and uprooted trees.
Yes the chrome stuff is a new addition.

I agree, Ram.

I always feel if there is a will there will always be a way to do the things we want to do.

this was what I shared in facebook this morning...[:D]

View attachment 138932
I truly agree with you as well.

Excellent!!!
A nice travelogue and pictures.

Which way went to Nemmara? Koduvayur - Pallavoor route.

My home in Palakkad is very near to this place and we can see those hill ranges (ranging to Parambikulam and beyond) from our home. Staying far away now, your pictures bring some nostalgia.

Note: Soon we will have another travelogue of Nelliampathy from Highway Ranger.

Thread Starter #24
Excellent!!!
A nice travelogue and pictures.

Which way went to Nemmara? Koduvayur - Pallavoor route.

My home in Palakkad is very near to this place and we can see those hill ranges (ranging to Parambikulam and beyond) from our home. Staying far away now, your pictures bring some nostalgia.

Note: Soon we will have another travelogue of Nelliampathy from Highway Ranger.
Thank you autosafari for the appreciation.

My home town is Nemmara

If I am not mistaken your house is near Kollengode or Elavanchery?

It is a nice place indeed. If you get time make a trip to this place. Though not much of activities the place is good especially during rains.

Thanks a lot saishibu. When you are coming to Palakkad or Nelliyampathy please let me know I want to meet you regarding bluetooth OBD scanner. I will be here for few more days.

Thank you HR for your comments. Make a trip to this place and I am sure you will have big opportunity for your professional photography.

Roads are in good condition and broad as well, I think more ten years now since they have widened the roads.

I am sorry about the video, I forgot to unlock it. Please check it and let me know if you can.

oops! i came to palakkad yesterday ! i didnt check the thread! so sorry! had to drop a friend in Palakkad Jn and had a visit to the new McD opened in the CBE roads!
where do you stay in palakkad? my next visit, may be july 21st.

Thread Starter #26
oops! i came to palakkad yesterday ! i didnt check the thread! so sorry! had to drop a friend in Palakkad Jn and had a visit to the new McD opened in the CBE roads!
where do you stay in palakkad? my next visit, may be july 21st.
Never mind, probably we can meet next time if I am here. My home town is 25 kms away from Palakkad town.

Thanks saishibu

Ram sir, Like Boss told, its green green green everywhere. Superb location and Octy is looking so good in those backdrops [clap]. Liked the video. Felt like i am driving through the woods.

Thread Starter #28
Ram sir, Like Boss told, its green green green everywhere. Superb location and Octy is looking so good in those backdrops [clap]. Liked the video. Felt like i am driving through the woods.
Thank you.

This is a beautiful place and still unexploited.

Once monsoon intensifies the greenery and waterfalls will be at its best.

Excellent trip Ram Sir !! with excellent photography. Kudos to your travel enthusiasm once again. Though we did a trip recently, but not much on the forest side and tea/coffee plantation which was there in my mind since quite long time. Hopefully we do such trip in future[:)]

Thread Starter #30
Excellent trip Ram Sir !! with excellent photography. Kudos to your travel enthusiasm once again. Though we did a trip recently, but not much on the forest side and tea/coffee plantation which was there in my mind since quite long time. Hopefully we do such trip in future[:)]
Thank you RK.
I know that you are very fond of greenery.
We will plan for a trip together to a destination of same kind.

Top Bottom