Confused For Buying a New Petrol Sedan (Rs.6 - 7 Lakh)

Hi chaitany,

I will vote for Dezire. My previous car was manza petrol. Manza is a good car except some small niggles. But, if resale value is your priority stay away from Manza petrol. I had to break my head to sell my Manza petrol.

I just talked to Nissan dealer in patna. They said they have just appointed a service franchisee in Bhagalpur. Not yet fully functional, but minor problem they can solve locally. I have to go to patna for any major break down only.
Does it matter?
If that not matter to you then go for Nissan as I see you are not interested in Maruti cars. But in Nissan only affordable sedan is sunny. Did you ever check this car? Please do go and TD it and see if you liked the interiors. Also they are under refresh like Micra so better wait for it.[:)]

Thread Starter #18
I have checked the car and liked it so much. But have not TD yet. I want to know more about the performance of the car.
Until there is any big problem regarding performance. I am almost determind about sunny.
Please tell how's the performance of the car.

Nissan Sunny is one of world recognised car. The only concern with Indian version is cheap plastics interior other wise a good sedan. Even a ownership of sunny will not dig a hole in your pocket. Do a review on the service center at your area Nissan failed in that area of customer satisfaction. I would suggest you too wait for facelift to be launched. If you are ok with existing model try to get good discount and exchange bonus.

Thread Starter #20
In TAI somewhere it was written that Sunny, lacks in performance. Specially in high speed. My car won't go on highway frequently. So that doesn't matter. But does it matter for city driving also? In My city I can't go beyond 40-50 kmph. My sorry is about potholes. Can it clear usual city potholes? Or it bumps?
One more thing if the performance is a big issue with the sunny should I stretch the budget to Honda CITY corporate edition?

Please reply

In TAI somewhere it was written that Sunny, lacks in performance. Specially in high speed. My car won't go on highway frequently. So that doesn't matter. But does it matter for city driving also? In My city I can't go beyond 40-50 kmph. My sorry is about potholes. Can it clear usual city potholes? Or it bumps?
One more thing if the performance is a big issue with the sunny should I stretch the budget to Honda CITY corporate edition?

Please reply
Why don't you give a try to Ertiga or if no hurry then wait for 2014t for new Maruti - X-Apla / Yl1

Maruti Suzuki set to launch SUV XA Alpha - Maruti Suzuki set to launch SUV XA Alpha | The Economic Times

Maruti YL1 News

Thread Starter #24
I am unable to find GC of Sunny. can any one give me that? is there any GC diffence in XE and Xv variant as XE has 14" wheels and XV has 15" wheels.

Thread Starter #26
Finally booked ECOSPORT,will get delivery on 5th October. How I turned from Nissan and how I got ECOSPORT so fast is a long story. Will post details after delivery.

With potholes, check the GC of sunny. Even if NISSAN has assured you of a franchise of NIssan in bhagalpur, I doubt how much they can resolve issue. My say is no for NISSAN.

Go for the car which has ASS in your city. Buying is momentarily but owning is permamnent (3-5 yrs avg) so to have less headache afterwards, go for either verito or Dzire. TATA cars have bad resale and no road presence (my opinion).

Also you can check new Safari which will make your road potholes driving easier. or as others have said, wait for Maruti SUV.

Thread Starter #29
Perhaps you didn't read my last post. I just got booked ECOSPORT. Which will solve all the problems of POTHOLES. Yes the service may be an issue. But I talked to a few people locally and found AS MOST COMPANIES HAVE THEIR SHOWROOMS ONLY IN PATNA. AALL OF THEM MANAGE TO SEND SERVICE ENGG. TO YOU PLACE. UNTIL THERE IS ANYBIG ISSUE. That's how they can manage to sale cars in BIHAR. If they won't do that. They won't be able to sale cars enough numbers in bihar.

Top Bottom