Cars in Extreme Weather Conditions (Pics)

thanks Varun560061: Yes i still have this beauty with me, clicked 80k in ODO so far from March, 2004.
Brakes- IMO This is the part where all of the m800 owners curses the Maruti Suzuki especially in hilly areas where most of the roads are single lane with lots of sharp curves, and is dangerous sometimes at the time of any emergency. Personally i prefer to drive with right gears rather than applying sudden brakes in single lane roads. [:)] But still i am in love with my beauty.

Managing without heater is not a big problem as we (people from hills) are habitual of cold and snow is a part of our life. [:D]

OT: Without any doubt, you own one of the most well maintained and nice M800 in this forum. [clap]

hey guys i have a few questions. do you guys have starting trouble if you park your cars overnight in such extreme cold conditions. do you skid on the roads if there is snow. how do you drive in such situation. do you use chains on your tyres while driving in snow. do the fuel in the tank freeze. if so how do you liquefy it. ( i plan to visit the himalayas some day)

Pictures from yesterdays snow.
IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

hey guys i have a few questions. do you guys have starting trouble if you park your cars overnight in such extreme cold conditions. do you skid on the roads if there is snow. how do you drive in such situation. do you use chains on your tyres while driving in snow. do the fuel in the tank freeze. if so how do you liquefy it. ( i plan to visit the himalayas some day)
Buddy here is a link for a thread that will answer all your questions.
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-library/11007-driving-hills-dos-donts.html

And regarding driving in snow please refer to post # 30.

Top Bottom