Car with Big Boot Space and Good GC Under Rs.9L On-Road?

Thread Starter #33
[frustration]with that bumper yes,I do agree to some extent.But almost all things tick here for you.That is the reason I suggested.Why don't you go and get a TD done?
well i am going tomorrow to tata for TD of tata aria . so mahindra showroom is nearby i will check it out then

Honda Jazz
The most stylish car in the segment .Feature rich. Me and my father starts to orbit around it due to it sporty and appealing looks. The rear legroom is very spacious and suits for old people and those who with knee & leg pains

But , ho no , the rear seat head rests are very short that it stops at half of the neck. We cant rest the our head and our head reclined fully and touched the boot cover .In front the A-Pillers are very big that blocks side view very much that makes even street on the side not visible. Apart from the head rest and A-piller , Jazz is an "heaven rider" .... yes, of course .

Buy a Zest which will be more comfortable in many aspects and many people owning a TATA and going for another TATA is what many prefer than any other brands because of the rigid construction of the vehicles they provide (except nano).

(or)

Buy a TATA Aria lx variant which will be a great upgrade from your Safari in terms of power, comfortness, acres of space and you will feel that you are in a luxury vehicle. But if you can extend your budget buy the pleasure variant of Tata Aria which will be more VFM than the lower lx variant. Still pleasure variant is more out of your budget but then you feel more grand than the lx variant.

2014 Linea is the answer for your requirements.
185 mmGC,
5 seater.
Driver's pleasure.
Built quality & suspension which will not disappoint a SUV owner.

Well I can suggest you a car with Boot of 981 ltr and GC of 200 mm.

You guessed it right. Storme. You are currently getting benefits of 50K on Storme which makes is mouth watering proposition.

Also what nmm mitra mentioned is worth looking at.

Thread Starter #41
thanks guys for your all suggestion but after getting advice from few member in other forum . i have decided that i will stick to my safari for now . Will try to extend my budget in 2-3years so that i can buy Toyota Fortuner AT 4x4 or which can beat it in price and space as well as reliability . Unless TATA Comes with Safari AT 4x4

Again thank you all :)

Top Bottom