Best Car Shampoo?

Always buy the reputed brands for car care, many might not even perform the way it supposed to be. Always look for pH-neutral shampoos, else that may rip your wax/sealant away. There are wash and wax shampoos are available in the marker like ONR and Gyeon Q2M Bathe+ .
Even in foam shampoo itself, you can find non-ph-neitral and ph-neutral.

@Ravib:

You made my day man.

Next time mix lifebuoy soap in the bucket of water, maybe your City will transform into an SUV (ala CR-V) after that.

As others suggested repeatedly I went ahead and used regular shampoo ie garnier long and strong. Now my car looks much longer and metal has got stronger. Next I will be trying menthol cool as my car gets heated very easily.
Do they have any car shampoo? or it's a mutli-use human shampoo?[surprise]

I am using amway.. I am pretty satisfied. Bought vista clean and wax shampoo. Washed with it once. It is also good and gives a good shine to the car

I use 3M car shampoo. Before I used to use normal human shampoo but now I have switched to 3M car shampoo. Its much better. 3M leaves a shine on the car after wash. Its that good. Give it a try guys

Last edited:
3M car shampoo is wax safe. I am told the Amyay stuff is not. Thing is, each company has its own wax / sealant and shampoo corresponding to it. Amway has silicone glaze also and I am sure their shampoo is safe to use on that. I came to know from the ASC that they were using 3M sealent, so I shifted over to 3M shampoo

Ameyam

Just noticed one shampoo in Greenz car care india, they claiming that first wash and wax shampoo based on Sio2, I haven't used it, so can't comment on the performance.

Car Wash | Buy Gyeon Q2M Bathe+ Car Shampoo - GreenZ Car Care India

If somebody tried this, please post a review.

Another option is ofcourse Optimum No rinse shampoo distributed by ECC.
What is the benefit the above shampoos and others like ONR, Angelwax shampoo, UWW, GWash etc on 3M shampoo and I assume that 3M shampoo is very cheap compared to these, right? any quality difference exists or cost per wash?

Top Bottom