Bangalore To Tiruvannamalai, Pollachi (Anamalai) in My Tiny - Suggestions Please

Thread Starter #16
No Problem Sethu Sir, yes had one of the longest drive till now and carried away great memories out of it.

Thanks,
Girish

Girish,

Lovely photographs dear. Your TINY looks really great. I think this trip might have given you more confidence to make further trips of its kind in the future. And the pleasant memories will give you more inspiration. [clap]

Thread Starter #18
Thank you so much AR Ram Sir, more trips I go I feel to take her further more and explore places.
Last trip I tested her on the 36 hairpin bend curves and was one fantastic experience and this time it was 40 hairpin bend curves and I felt really happy once I went to the top of Valparai.

The enthusiasm is growing after looking at the travellogues and experiences of people like you Sir.

And Thanks for your suggesion on stay at Pollachi, and we did stay at Hotel Sakthi at Pollachi Sir.

Regards,
Girish

Thank you so much AR Ram Sir, more trips I go I feel to take her further more and explore places.
Last trip I tested her on the 36 hairpin bend curves and was one fantastic experience and this time it was 40 hairpin bend curves and I felt really happy once I went to the top of Valparai.

The enthusiasm is growing after looking at the travellogues and experiences of people like you Sir.

And Thanks for your suggesion on stay at Pollachi, and we did stay at Hotel Sakthi at Pollachi Sir.

Regards,
Girish
Hotel Sakthi - I think its on the river side. And Hotel Amudha on the right side of the road towards Pollachi. My house in Kerala is just 30 minutes drive from this place, and I always take this route only to CBE and BLR. If I knew you had come there, I would have come and met you.

There is a meet coming up in mid August and look for the updates
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-how-about-another-independence-day-meet.html

Thread Starter #21
oh is it Sir, sorry I was not aware that you reside at pollachi. Missed an opportunity to meet you.

Thats right. We took a "U" turn for Hotel Amudha from Shakti hotel.

Yes AR Ram Sir, I am aware of the meet, but not sure if I can make it. So not in a position to convey yes or no for the meet.

Thread Starter #22
Hotel Sakthi - I think its on the river side. And Hotel Amudha on the right side of the road towards Pollachi. My house in Kerala is just 30 minutes drive from this place, and I always take this route only to CBE and BLR. If I knew you had come there, I would have come and met you.

There is a meet coming up in mid August and look for the updates
http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-how-about-another-independence-day-meet.html
Hi Girish,
Nice photos. We have been to Valparai twice and have planned to go every year. Glad you enjoyed the drive up.
Every year????? thats amazing!!! Its so so pleasant than Munnar, Ooty and not crowded and its worth going there!!

Girish

Top Bottom