Bangalore-Chennai-Hyderabad Members Meet at Bangalore

Which date 26th or 27th !!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@thegreatvp
I can say a line about your alloys
It looks awesome and I'm in love with your alloys [;)]since 3 months.
That model seems to be BBS.
What is the cost ?
Three months ago i have posted the same model. But everyone were confusing about that price [cry].

Likewise happy to see each and everyone together and had a blasting time but i have missed.
Hi Rajvel,
First of all thank you very much! The brand of the alloys i have is EVO and not BBS. The cost of only the alloys for a set of 5 was around 21k. I hope you find this information useful. [:)]

Thread Starter #92
Hi Rajvel,
First of all thank you very much! The brand of the alloys i have is EVO and not BBS. The cost of only the alloys for a set of 5 was around 21k. I hope you find this information useful. [:)]
But those are really impressive and go well with your Swift[clap] and price seems to be very reasonable to me.

Wow guys it seems you had great time . Iam fortunate to meet Appu and Gurralla and unfortunate for not meeting greatvp and Visran and mr ranger .

Well but was really nice talking to Visran and Varun on phone .

Gurralla which is your next destination man ?
Hello Raja,
Was nice talking to you too. I hope to catch up with you sometime may be for a show of yours! [:)]

Sorry guys. Missed the meet. [cry]. I was in TVM for the bulk of the time. My brother met with an accident and was there for some days.

Seems you guys some awesome fun. Nice wheels BTW. [;)] Will catch up in the next meet brothers.

Hi Rajvel,
21k seems cheap for 5
Size? Of the alloys and tyres

Thread Starter #97
Sorry guys. Missed the meet. [cry]. I was in TVM for the bulk of the time. My brother met with an accident and was there for some days.

Seems you guys some awesome fun. Nice wheels BTW. [;)] Will catch up in the next meet brothers.
No problem friend, we will catch up next time soon[:)]

21k seems cheap for 5
Yes Raj, the price is really good and alloys also looks good, but you need to check them how they look on your fiesta.

21k seems cheap for 5
Size is 15 inches!
The tyres are Nankang NS-II sport 205/55-15.
Total cost was around 42k but got a discount of 2k which made it 40k totally for a set of 5 alloys with tyres.
The best way to select alloys is to take your car to the shop, shortlist the designs you like and hold it against the car which will help you decide easily. That is what even i did. [:)]

Top Bottom