Alert! Honda Amaze Spare Parts Prices

Even I am also disappointed with those spares prices where simple nut and bolt costing in hundreds and thousands[lol], It is just the story like Skoda and VW here, so Amaze is not a VFM and may be Dzire leads the way with that

Yes the pricing is definately on the higher sides and where the overall amaze feels a VFM product from honda stable their maintenance and spares parts costs are way too high.
A friend has got the pricelist from one dealer over here, ill try to get that copy and share it here.

Guys may I please request other vehicle owners to post their ASS & spares cost. so that we get a comparative idea as to how much Honda is overcharging.

Specially Dzire and I20 can be the close comparisions IMO.

Lol. And I thought VW spares were expensive. It seems cheap compared to what Honda is charging. This is more than just daylight robbery. It looks like pure murder to me.

16) Punto has 5 years paint warranty & 5 years anti-corrosion warranty..
See guys , even fiat provides their cars with anticorrosion treatment and 5 years warranty on it .Hondas are definitely taking undue disadvantage of their established brandname.

@All auto enthus, We should refrain from our selves from labeling a car VFM within few months since its launch when there a few ownership , ASS cost threads to read here.

On VFM front dzire is proven already while the Amaze is yet to be experienced.

@Tornado

+100, I was really thinking my self all the time that Honda means reliability and VFM but never focused on their service and spares cost. If these costs are true for their spares and service, then their cars never qualify for VFM tag and never compete with Maruti in that front, believe me I just paid Rs.5000+ for my Ritz diesel within these two years for just regular service and nothing more. I am really disturbed with such prices which were the main reason for me not choosing Fabia. Honda is just like Skoda,VW to me. Yes who knows the performance of the diesel mill of Honda it needs to be proven and yes Dzire really leads the segment

VW & Skoda have comparatively high maintenance costs throughout the world. But Honda? Really? Honda is well known for low maintenance japanese car.
I feel that honda comes under the premium category in India. Still don't know why!

VW & Skoda have comparatively high maintenance costs throughout the world. But Honda? Really? Honda is well known for low maintenance japanese car.
I feel that honda comes under the premium category in India. Still don't know why!
It's more like using the indian buyers attitude. offer a product as VFM and then once the customer is in he has to pay for your ASS at whatever costs they ask.
Most of the buyers will be delighted at the offering of the products at that pricepoint and will even not bother to enquire about this ASS.
Thanks to our friend here who has raised this topic.

Hi, I browsed through the invoice in question and seem to me that something is out of sync. Labor charged is Rs.5K. What got repaired? Also mudflap got attached/repaired.. why? Was it not part of the original costs ? Generally these are given free at the time of purchase. Apart from the 3M underbody protection other costs seem to be quite high. I understand that wheel covers are little costly at Honda (Jazz costs Rs.2800/- for set of 4) whereas outside you get them for Rs.1500/- or so. Its the same picture everywhere. As some one stated GM charges Rs.1600/- (for 4 Spark) where as outside you get them at Rs.1100/-.

But the other costs (specially the labor) on a first free service seem very high. To compare I am attaching my 40000 km service invoice for Honda Jazz. Costed me only Rs.4776/- out of which Rs.2787/- is for Syn Engine oil. So in comparison the reported cost for Amaze seems very costly (that too for a new car) and not a 4 year old like mine.

Sorry for the bad quality of the images. Just my two pence.

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom