I want to share some DIYs done by me.Thanks to the TAI
family members who inspire me for this. I am not a professional but have a little mechanic in me from my childhood.
Currently i have three vehicles in my house. First is Bajaj Caliber 115 bike 2004 model. Second is Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSI 2009 model.
Third is Maruti Suzuki Alto Lx December 2007 model.
I am going to share the DIYs done by me on my little sweety Alto.
Here is the list:-
1. Dome light LED
2. Daytime running LEDs
3. LED parking lights
4. Philips Rally 130/100W headlights with minda wiring kit.
5. I-pop car steering knob.
6. Gear lever hight reduction.
7. After market wooden gear lever knob
8. Dashboard on-off switches.
9. Amplifier with Subwoofer
10. universal transparent floor mats
11. Stock rims painted to black color.
12. Light in the boot area.
13. Fog lamps with separate on-off switch.
14. Custom mesh grille black
15. Roots windtone horns.
Pictures with detail in coming posts