Your Top Most Priority While Buying a Car?

Your Top-Priority in Next Car Buy?

• Comfort and Luxury – Doesn’t matter if the car looks ugly.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuel Efficiency – Being a typical Indian. ;-)

• After Sales Network / Experience – Manufacturer personnel’s should treat me like a king.

• Anything Else? Please Specify.

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Number of new car buyers has seen a rapid growth since last few years. Each person has his own different set of requirements while looking for a car. Let us check out what most of us here prefer amongst the following factors when it comes to buying a car:

- Looks

- Luxury

- Safety

- Brand Image

- Fuel Efficiency

- Value for Money

- Aftersales and Reliability

Drive Safe,
350Z

My dad is a fan of SUV'S only. The main reason being its luxurious and safe enough that even in case of a crash chances for survival are more when compared to Sedans and Hatches. So safety and luxury are top priority! Next comes the reliability and A.S.S section. We are a family who keep the car for long years before selling it. So this is also equally important. Next comes the Fuel efficiency and looks. SUV'S are not fuel efficient and its not wise checking FE when going for an SUV. Looks not that much of a priority. If the car is pretty good with all the above mentioned then looks can be overlooked. We don belong to that class yet who buy cars for status symbol.[:)]

I have one suggestion, Long Term Reliability and A.S.S should be 2 different options. The car could be reliable but A.S.S may be pathetic. Otherway, the A.S.S can be excellent, but the car is not reliable or say durable.

I will be going for the powerful engine first!

If a car has power & driving fun, everything else goes unnoticed :)

I have chosen the Looks, the most important for me, to decide to buy the car. Though choosing one of the option is difficult.

For me, if i don't like the looks, i will never like to go inside on daily basis.

Other things which is also equally important for me was
  1. Fuel Efficiency.
  2. Value For Money.
  3. Long Term Reliability.

Since i am a very normal driver, power should be adequate for me.

well guys I will go for VFM because if your car is vfm it will have everything else automatically [:D]

Thread Starter #13

350Z

Core Team
Re: Your Top-Priority In Next Car Buy?

Good ol’ thread revived. Please keep polling!

Drive Safe,
350Z

For me a car should be good looking with a brand image and cheap maintenance costs.
My cars are Toyota Corolla Altis and Toyota Liva.

I personally like SUV's because they are more safer than a sedan or a hatch. So i would say safety and then come's the look. Since you go for an SUV you shouldn't be worrying about the FE in that case, so next comes the performance and maintenance. We usually own our cars for a long time which means A.S.S

Top Bottom