Your Thoughts on Apple iPhone 5?

Just for curiosity sake have you used a MacBook or iMac , or a ipad consistently for a good period ?
yes it should be fluid, responsive because they cater to a limited hardware configuration.

i suggest you build a hackintosh by configuring a normal assembled intel PC and check out how much you actually save in building a much faster MAC desktop at almost half the price.

it is similar to an android v/s iphone debate because the range of supported hardware for an android is huge compared to a limited set of hardware for an iphone just because the hardware is known and hence can be better optimised.

switch to custom ROMS and you find the droids perform much better than their stock configurations.

One should visit developer forums like xda etc there you would see shamefull face of Mac products.

As the saying goes..

We steal your money and make you feel great about it-Apple inc.

Raj, I think superbad has given a appropriate reply just above the my previous post.

Females are not as exploring and exploiting type as we men are.And apple products leaves us with much to be desired.
An incident:-
In my mac they have given webcam speakers and everything else for internet chat but it seems they forgot to add microphone. I asked them how come you dint add a simple microphone so that I can talk to my loved ones for which they said you can buy it is an accesory for Rs6000.
I thought why not use regular cheaper headfone costing Rs 1000. but there again the wicked cunningness came in.
The mic input is not powered so normal microphone wont work(our regular chat mic needs 5volt power). So I am forced to buy the microphone as an accesory.
Btw ,its a different thing that I made it myself for Rs.25 thanks to my electronics angels.

Thread Starter #52
Raj, I think superbad has given a appropriate reply just above the my previous post.

Females are not as exploring and exploiting type as we men are.And apple products leaves us with much to be desired.
In my mac they have given webcam speakers and everything else for internet chat but it seems they forgot to add microphone. I asked them how come you dint add a simple microphone so that I can talk to my loved ones for which they said you can buy it is an accesory for Rs6000.
I thought why not use regular cheaper headfone costing Rs 1000. but there again the wicked cunningness came in.
The mic input is not powered so normal microphone wont work(our regular chat mic needs 5volt power). So I am forced to buy the microphone as an accesory.
Btw ,its a different thing that I made it myself for Rs.25 thanks to my electronics angels.
Jaydev and superbad

Iam a window user I have a windows pc in my home and I use a MacBook air and iPad 2 .

Iam not in flashing coustom Roms and all that kind of stuff and I will never android is not of liking atall .

I have used many laptops before and I can certainly say no laptop could match the build quality , battery life ,hassle free ownership of a MacBook air every thing damn works flawlessly ,the mouse pad the keyboard the body the screen everything reeks quality .
And thanx for the hackontoish idea , but sorry I would prefer spending more money in buying a iMac .
Beside that I find the window 8 more exciting and I use a phone with a OS which no 1 uses most of the time windows 7.5 and iam more then super happy with it .android is not my cup of tea .

Jaydev you say macs are used by girls and chicks , please when you come to Mumbai and meet me will take you to top most recording and movie editing studious and you will see all the music you hear in Hindi movies and the editing of movies is done on Mac and only Mac . Go in any advertising studio and see they use Mac only Windows are a thing of past in media technical world .

Apple charges premiuim for their build quality and there are millions of people who buy them and pay premiuim for their quality .

If one dosent like apple dosent mean they don't have nothing to offer .

good explanation buddy but some what i felt same with my iphone when i try to transfer song to my iphone[cry].some problems occur when we did a small mistake.They installation of software and games everything is bit headache everytime.
But as Raja said the relaiblity and build quality cannot be compensated by any brands.

Ahem !!!!! The next thing from apple stable is IPad mini, which is lot more exciting .
good news buddy awaiting to see IPad Mini

@Raja, I am familar with videography and music editing , the mac I own is one I just bought to learn final cut pro.as that was much loved veditor of gone years. But its all different now.there are better products in industry and I can tell you which one if you wish to know .
Yes I may prefer a mac if i have nothing else to do as a proffesional but to use a mac for editing all the day.
Coming to quality for such great looking product there is a serious price we pay.
Do you know apple products are least repairable product of our time?
No other manufacturer has such wicked strategies .they make use and throw products which are hazard to environment and adds tremendous loss to resources.
There is a hype that apple never fail then why does they have a service centre and networks?
Its all hoity toity marketing for which most of the people fall for,
I myself never buy what is buzz in the market and which looks slick and advanced. I feel I am responsible today for tomorrows better returns.
I will never agree that there is no other better product than mac or apple products ,
come to nokia. lol!

Thread Starter #55
My latest phone is a Nokia lumia 800 not iPhone [:D] and I never wish to buy iPhone belive me .

Jaydev and superbad

Iam a window user I have a windows pc in my home and I use a MacBook air and iPad 2 .

Iam not in flashing coustom Roms and all that kind of stuff and I will never android is not of liking atall .

I have used many laptops before and I can certainly say no laptop could match the build quality , battery life ,hassle free ownership of a MacBook air every thing damn works flawlessly ,the mouse pad the keyboard the body the screen everything reeks quality .
And thanx for the hackontoish idea , but sorry I would prefer spending more money in buying a iMac .
Beside that I find the window 8 more exciting and I use a phone with a OS which no 1 uses most of the time windows 7.5 and iam more then super happy with it .android is not my cup of tea .

Jaydev you say macs are used by girls and chicks , please when you come to Mumbai and meet me will take you to top most recording and movie editing studious and you will see all the music you hear in Hindi movies and the editing of movies is done on Mac and only Mac . Go in any advertising studio and see they use Mac only Windows are a thing of past in media technical world .

Apple charges premiuim for their build quality and there are millions of people who buy them and pay premiuim for their quality .

If one dosent like apple dosent mean they don't have nothing to offer .
sadly windows 8 is too going the apple way.
Do not want to Go into the details but i think some years down the line linux is going to be mainstream for desktop computing.

Y
So in one of the news channel they told that this year a lot of customers contract is getting expired at the same time so they would go for a new contract and get the new iphone 5.And they have also predicted that iphone5 will do double the business as compared to iphone 4s.
As i said earlier that Iphone 5 will do double the business of Iphone 4S, here you go guys:

Apple said that it received over 2 million advance bookings for iPhone 5 within the first 24 hours of pre-orders. This is double the number of pre-bookings the company received for the iPhone 4S last year.

Philip Schiller, the senior vice president of worldwide marketing for Apple called the customer response "phenomenal."

US mobile provider AT&T said it set a sales record with Apple's iPhone 5 over the weekend, making it the fastest-selling iPhone the company has ever offered. The carrier claimed on Monday that customers had ordered more iPhones from AT&T than any previous model both on its first day of pre-orders and over the weekend

Source: Apple iPhone 5 breaks sales record - The Times of India

Yes it's a really nice product. And one of the best gadgets you can own. I have the ipod touch 4 and it's a really cool thing. I bought it before getting my iphone 4, so now i just use it for playing songs in the car.
I've too used 4th. It's great but a bit slower. I would even buy it even for the thickness![clap]

Top Bottom