Your Personal Mobile Handset?

Thread Starter #556
i think storage will not be a big problem for me. i dont watch movies in mobile, some songs during free time. and after lot of research i found that this comes with a lifetime 50 GB cloud storage
Yes, every Sony Xperia NXT series phone comes with 50GB of cloud storage.

My phone has 32GB of inbuilt storage plus the 50GB of cloud storage, so overall I carry about 82 GB of storage (75GB user accessible)... [clap]

Yes, every Sony Xperia NXT series phone comes with 50GB of cloud storage.

My phone has 32GB of inbuilt storage plus the 50GB of cloud storage, so overall I carry about 82 GB of storage (75GB user accessible)... [clap]
yes, finally fixed . im going for xperia U. this will be in my hands in ah hour [clap]

BTW cloud storage needs internet connectivity all the time right? is it possible to play music/video from cloud memory?

and also i'm gonna but Usb on the GO cable nokia's (around 200rs ). xperia U supports usb keyboard and mouse too. i feel this as a mini computer.
so in a USB hub we can connect an external HDD and a wireless Keyboard and mouse. so no worry about the inbuilt 8GB

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
yes, finally fixed . im going for xperia U. this will be in my hands in ah hour [clap]

BTW cloud storage needs internet connectivity all the time right? is it possible to play music/video from cloud memory?

and also i'm gonna but Usb on the GO cable nokia's (around 200rs ). xperia U supports usb keyboard and mouse too. i feel this as a mini computer.
so in a USB hub we can connect an external HDD and a wireless Keyboard and mouse. so no worry about the inbuilt 8GB
Xperia u is perfect [thumbsup] you'll love the led strip [;)]

Post some pictures please .

i use nokia 5800 XM
has good battery backup
DISLIKES
has resistive touch due to which there is inconvinience when you use apps that are designed for both X6 and 5800XM
some phones have issues like one side of touch not working and only one ear phone working

you're welcome man
my first multimedia phone was sony just when they started back in 2002
it has some software problems and then I gave up on it.
tried Nokia for a few times and then got samsung this time
that was my very first expensive purchase of 10 grands that time
it was T 300 or T 310 something like this :-

Attachments

yep androids means less battery life
multimedia supposed to eat up a lot
plus pixel rate because of high graphics as compared to non android
just like comparing play station 2 and Xbox 360

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
yes, i love it :) having blue light now

yes, ill do

it costs 17,200 here. 16,500 is the actual cost and 700 for insurance. i got the black, white combo. then i purchased the OEM samsung note's OTG cable. tried pendrive and keyboard.

Congratz. And believe me , people around you will love the phone [;)] just wait and see how many compliments you get.

That's expensive. A friend bought her's for 15600 rupees. Did you buy from sony center ?

Top Bottom