Your Personal Mobile Handset?

N96 is an epic phone!
really great!
but very expensive too!
i also checked out the SE Xperia X1 yesterday!
quite impressed but still a lot of work for SE to catch up.

Dont buy SE phones,

I am fan of SE & even i own a smart phone from them!

But i hate the Poor ASS & whenever i report some fault they say spares are not available!

My Touch Screen is not working for last 4 days & they still say out of stock!!

But i hate the Poor ASS & whenever i report some fault they say spares are not available!

My Touch Screen is not working for last 4 days & they still say out of stock!!
The situation is same here. Poor customer support. We have wait a lot to deposit the phone and whatever the problem may be, you've to wait 4-5 days, no matter big or small.

you've to wait 4-5 days, no matter big or small.
Even nokia does the same thing!! my friend waited for nearly a month to get repairs done!! he had some problems in his keypad and also part of his display was gone .so he waited for a month to get his keypad as well as his display changed!!the only positive about nokia is that there are more priority dealers in the city!!

service with SE is far better with nokia here

i gave a n73 with lines coming up now and then when i use.
after 34 days i got my phone , yeah just after 4 min i got the same problem.

My friend threw the phone at service people. That day itself i sold it for 7K

I've a story about Nokia with my brother's N82. He had some problem related to speakers. While taking delivery, the keypad has been changed to a different colored local piece and claimed that it was in the same way before. And also they said that the phone has been dropped in the water(my bro never dropped it), the IC has been damaged. My brother refused to take delivery and reported the issue to our dad. Dad approached a lawyer and the lawyer was more than happy to proceed and sent a notice to the service center, to Univercell and Nokia HO. The next day, there was some phone calls from various places inquiring about the problem. Then someone from the service center called and said that Nokia has sanctioned for a full replacement of the phone, along with extended warranty(as the phone was with them for almost 3 months). But the lawyer insisted us to refuse it and ask for another new model for the same value. But we was not interested, as its been a long time my brother didn't have his phone. So now he his happy with his N82.

PS: The service centre's way of response changed a lot(more responsible), after giving the notice and our Lawyer said they will be always ready to avoid legal action.

yeah , any problem the nokia people say you have put in water , if we refuse he will say you have used in rains. **** people just like car service , like any electrical problem , they'll point out the stereo or the horn . No one bold enough to accept there fault

HTC TYTN II it is older now and i want to change it to a new one. waiting for sony ericsson XPERIA X10,or HTC HD2, or samsung B7620

After trading E63, I was looking for a touch screen phone which can be used in my Punto Emotion as an MP3 player and could also use it as GPS device. My search ended up with Nokia 5800.

Music: Blaupunkt never sounded like this before, I could instantly feel much better sound quality, than what I was listening to. I was pretty happy, when I discovered that it can also be used to receive and make calls, while playing songs.

GPS: All these days I was using the trial version of OVI maps on Nokia and I was very much frustrated with its service. Most of the time on road while navigating it just keep recalculating of routes, which was quite frustrating.

Recently I switched to MapMyIndia Sygic Mobile Maps it is worth buying this product. Never realized that it could be so accurate, it even indicates (voice commands) which flyover to take or not. Very detailed and perfect route planning. And the best part of it, it doesn't use GPRS. Recently I traveled to Alibaug - Kihim and to my expectation it worked very well and all the way the route was 100% accurate.

Top Bottom