Your Favourite Songs While Driving!

I love to ride my car with some Need For Speed EA Trax Sound Tracks. They are the collections selected to listen while driving. You feel like driving a sports car, no matter whats the actual car you have. Unfortunately we cannot do hot pursuit in India to get more pleasure, damn bad roads and bumps! [:D]

My Favorite Sets:

NFS Rivals
NFS Mostwanted 1 & 2
NFS Hot Pursuit 2010
NFS Shift

WARNING: IF YOU WANT TO RACE IN THE REAL WORLD WITH EA TRAX SONGS, TAKE IT TO YOUR LOCAL TRACK. MAKE SURE YOUR CAR IS SAFETY-INSPECTED. ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET AND A SEATBELT

Last edited:
Hi guys! i never drive without music. here is my playlist.
ENGLISH SONGS :—
Akon Smack that, akon shake down, samm damm time remix, akon call da police, dj talreja its my life, lil wayne live life ft. euro t, akon throw dat, no mercy where do you go, daddy yankee gangsta, Enrique dirty dancer, eminem ft. rihana love the way you lie, Eminem when i'm gone, Enrique escape, Enrique heart attack, Enrique freak, Enrique takin back my love, fifa 2005 soundtrack, 50 cent this is how we do, plies ft. akon hypnotized, akon ft. snoop dogg i wanna **** you[evil], j lo ft. pitbull dance again, j lo ft. pitbull live it up, Jennifer Lopez ft. pitbull on the floor, 50cent little bit, theme song wrestlemania 27, pitbull ft. marc anthony rain over me, katy perry dark house, young money f llooyd bed rock, rihana ft. david guetta right now, t-pain, akon bartender, usher yeah, soulja boy kiss me through the phone
PUNJABI SONGS :-
angreji beat ft. gippy grewal, look lak- roshan prince, traditional tribute- manjit pappu, ilets -sharry maan, happy birthday - diljit, ranjha- diljit, 12 saal - bilal saeed, blue eyes- yo yo honey singh, char botal vodka- yo yo honey singh, chandi di dabbi- gippy, sweetu- diljit, Ferrari- gippy grewal, ghar di shraab- gippy, hello hello- gippy, ishq zehreela- gippy, jatt marjuga- babbu maan, kach da smaan-gippy, jatt black- rajveer, gulaab- sharry maan, shut up- sharry maan, sunny sunny - yo yo honey singh, truck- diljit, pendu- amrinder gill ft. young fateh, channo -diljit, kalla chan- sharry maan, rangrut- diljit.

I'm listening to old songs now... some like Riders on the Storm (NFS Underground) and Get Low (Lil Jon). Also Get Low from DJ Francis is really addictive on the drive.

Recent addition:
Hoizer - Take me to church
Phill collins - In the air tonight
Daft Punk - Something about us and Loose yourself to dance
Ayla Nereo and Polish ambassador - Let the Rythum Just and convesrations between

BOMBA ESTÉREO - La Boquilla (Dixone Remix)
NFS/Fast and Furious Tracks during night time..
Rest of time, listening to mozart symphonies, keeps me from over speeding, prevents road rage.

when can't decide what to listen, I tune to FM or just play a long dj mashup. when with passengers I let them decide the choice of music.

I listen to a lot of psychedelic trance both full power and ambient. But there are some moments with ambient trance.
Even arabic, Amr Diab's Osad Einy.
I don't listen to bollywood or hip pop. Very few good tracks in that which I listen to.
'Garaj Baras' is the track when the wipers splash at full speed.
'Drive' by Moog and Erine Renee. Just me and my car with that track, forget the world and its just the two of us on the surface of this planet.

( Drive safe. no matter on what music :) )

peace

Bumping up an old thread.

Well I have recently added a few new songs to my car's playlist and wanted to share them with the fellow TAI-gers. Here they are -

1. Tiesto & KSHMR ft Vassy - Secrets (Endy Bros remix)
2. Animals - Martin Garrix
3. Ed Sheeran - Afire Love
4. Afrojack & Martin Garrix - Turn up the speakers
5. Afrojack - Take over control (Adam F remix)
6. Alesso - Heroes (we could be) ft Tove Lo
7. The Weeknd - Can't feel my face
8. John Legend - All of me
9. The weekend - Earned it(Fifty shades of grey)
10. Walk the moon - Shut up and dance
11. Jason Derulo - Want to want me
12. Alesso- nothing panic city x - Reload
13. Pitbull - Fireball
14. John Newman - Come and get it
15. Fun - Why am I the one
16. Kygo ft Conrad - Firestone

Well the list is endless, but these are a few which are on repeat mode sometimes. [;)]

Top Bottom