Your Favourite PC Games!

Guys finished Prototype today!!! Now looking for some new game!!

Prototype was good with a good storyline!! But the game will be kinda repetitive and it can be boring after sometime!! But worth playing

Guys finished Prototype today!!! Now looking for some new game!!

Prototype was good with a good storyline!! But the game will be kinda repetitive and it can be boring after sometime!! But worth playing
Loved the game, didn't play it after 80% its still pending.

The only game I have every completed is FarCry. It was awesome and has graphics that still are one of the best. Crysis tried to recreate the same, but never managed that. Thanks to the engine ( I think it was cryengine ), FarCry managed to play on relatively low end machines too. That was added advantage and game was quite successful. I have completed that game twice ( Yes, I played back to back twice ).

Crysis ended up bringing even very high hardware to its knees and became a benchmarking tool, but the game is not very enjoyable even with entry level gaming PC.

The other game I like is freecell.

Thread Starter #57
Crysis ended up bringing even very high hardware to its knees and became a benchmarking tool, but the game is not very enjoyable even with entry level gaming PC.
i think crysis is much better than farcry. graphics of crysis is very realistic unlike farcry.

Cool, Post some screenshots and the experience, I too wanted to play this since it was released. Unfortunately, I don't even have the Vice City now! [frustration]

Drive Safe!
350Z
Cool man!! Great game!! good graphics coupled with great gameplay and story!! Easily the best of the GTA series so far!!
yes, its a great game & has got excellent detailing. i will post some screenshots soon.

Hey raj GTA4 is an amazing game with a good storyline!! You will get addicted to it pretty soon!! I finished it in flat 22 hours playing time!! Cool game!!

Top Bottom