Your Favourite PC Games!

Re: Which video games have you played / are playing?

furious_driver said:
I guess you stopped playing a long time ago..... :D
Not really :biggrin:

I usually complete games in a jiffy - I completed AC 2 in only 15-25 days. And I have only 160 GB of HDD space, so I delete them as soon as I complete them [glasses]

OT:I am waiting for GTA V to be released for PC to assemble a new one. I could do it now (I've also finalized the components but just in case the sys requirements are higher) and then I will download Assassin's Creed III. Painful suspense!

Yes, jiffy is a misnomer probably [roll] But the point was that I delete games after I complete them in a... while. I was gonna say 3 days only, but that's too much so told the truth [:)]

Best Car Racing Games for PC

Guys I need Suggestions from Y'all for the Best Car Racing Games for PC.Especially Old Games.I am running Windows 98 in an SSD [:D] and She SCREAMS !! I have Windows 7 and XP too.Please suggest me some.Thanks

Re: Best Car Racing Games for PC

Guys I need Suggestions from Y'all for the Best Car Racing Games for PC.Especially Old Games.I am running Windows 98 in an SSD [:D] and She SCREAMS !! I have Windows 7 and XP too.Please suggest me some.Thanks
Hey Bharath, I personally have played only NFS and Midtown Madness and smaller games. But I can say, if you care about story, NFS: MW 2014 (Criterion developed) is not for you. The Crew seems good but mostly the game isn't as good as the poster.

Here it is: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/game/the-crew/

Thanks bro.I just saw The Crew.I will sure take a good hard look on it's gameplay.I have the NFS 2012 and HP 3.Hate both of 'em.I have MW 2005 and UG2.I have Roadrash.That's all I have for now.

old games:
midtown madness,
NFS 2 SE, NFS 3 HP, NFS porsche unleashed, NFS hot pursuit 2, NFS underground series
Ford racing 2,3
Street legal racing redline 2.3.3 if you're into modding/tuning cars

New:
GRID series
Dirt series
Test drive unlimited 1 and 2 (my fav. racing games on pc)

Racing sims:
Live for speed
Rfactor

Some of my favorite games:

In a cricket crazy nation, it's pretty evident my love for cricket games:
1) Cricket 97
2) EA Cricket 99
3) EA Cricket 2000
4) EA Cricket 2007
5) Brian Lara Cricket 2007
6) Ashes Cricket 2009
7) Alan Border Cricket - the DOS game if you remember