Your Favourite PC Games!

hey guys. can somebody please compile the car games(any game which has cars) names and post them here(other than the nfs series and gta series)? i just saw a snap shot pic of "test drive unlimited" game. it looks good. but where to download?(full game for free ofcourse) so please provide the links for download also.
mine is a old machine with 1gb of ram, 160gb HDD with a 128mb graphics card embedded in the board. so please suggest the games which suits my machine.

Thread Starter #62
hey guys. can somebody please compile the car games(any game which has cars) names and post them here(other than the nfs series and gta series)? i just saw a snap shot pic of "test drive unlimited" game. it looks good. but where to download?(full game for free ofcourse) so please provide the links for download also.
mine is a old machine with 1gb of ram, 160gb HDD with a 128mb graphics card embedded in the board. so please suggest the games which suits my machine.
hi buddy,
first of all, all modern/good car games will need atleast 2GB RAM & 256 MB graphics card.

the best games are race driver grid & TD unlimited but grid will require atleast 512 MB graphics card & 4GB RAM!

So, you will not find any new games which will run on your PC.

Secondly, PIRACY IS NOT SOMETHING WHICH SHOULD BE DISCUSSED IN TAI. So please do not expect members to give you pirated links of any games. Links of non-pirated free games can be shared.

Hey sriharsha TD unlimited will run on your pc i think!! search for the minimum requirements for that game in google , i think your pc must be able to run it!! The graphics of that game is not very high!!

Is there any Car game that has real life driving dynamics but it should not be a race game. I was addicted playing Bus Driver, now looking for similar thing in cars.

@Sriharsha

What is the model of your Graphic card ?

If its Nvdia 9Series + then Grid & TD UL will work!

Else try to find a 9+ series card. All games will work.

Thread Starter #67
Is there any Car game that has real life driving dynamics but it should not be a race game. I was addicted playing Bus Driver, now looking for similar thing in cars.
try "18 wheels of steel" series, its a truck game. not racing but realistic. its a old game though.

no zinam. mine is an old one. its geforce 7050. i dont even know its tech specs properly. actually i don't play a lot of games either. can somebody highlight the tech spes of my MB?

Hey sriharsha i think you cant run the game!! Not sure enough though!! Geforce 7050 is very old!! So even if the game comes in your pc there will be lag in each frame i guess!!

Why don you try something in 9+ series as Zinam said!!

Okay video Ram is nothing but the RAM of your Graphic card!

Try to google for your Card model & get the details.

Else let me know.

I can give few commands to get that too :)

Top Bottom