Your Favourite PC Games!

Bought gta 4 last Saturday.liked it as I' m a big fan of it.
But a big problem, it lags a little when I drive the vehicles which is very annoying.have downloaded the patch, will tell the results tomorrow.
Btw I got user manual, liberty city map with the box!
Cost:500r
Just update it to latest patch it should improve

Thread Starter #422
My recent addiction is OMSI bus simulator. Not the best in graphics, but those who love driving simulators will enjoy the real world like physics of this game. Plus driving a bus is more fun, isnt it?

Advisable to play with a proper steering wheel and pedal setup.

Playing Metro Last Light being game retailer has one benefit you get to play game same day of release XD
First, you're a game retailer? Didn't know there are people selling genuine games too, except major online stores. Cool!
Secondly, steam and origin allow you to do the same, right? You don't have to be a game retailer to play it on the first day... :-/

First, you're a game retailer? Didn't know there are people selling genuine games too, except major online stores. Cool!
Secondly, steam and origin allow you to do the same, right? You don't have to be a game retailer to play it on the first day... :-/
Well tell you truth I am old guy I prefer dvd over Digital download so for me its always awesome to play it before launch day or same day . But ya future is digital . Its my dream business [;)]

Which video games have you played / are playing?

First off, I understand that many people here are old enough to not play games. But for those who are not, which games have you played/are currently playing?
These games can be from any platform, Xbox, PS, PC. If it's from mobile, please specify.
My list:
Played:

• Need For Speed II (Trial version): The days when I was internet-less, the computer guy would add some games when I would throw a tantrum at Dad. This was one of them. I can remember hours and hours spent staring at the monitor, with only one car and one circuit.
  • Road Rash (Trial version): Similar story
  • Need For Speed MW(2005/2012): My bro's friend gave it to us back in... 2009 I think. And I got the 2012 version, wasn't much fun.
  • Need For Speed HP
  • Need For Speed: Carbon
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: I know it's rated "M" and all, but I didn't care at that time
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: This was a step ahead at "AO" but again I didn't care
  • Grand Theft Auto III: One of the few games that I bought instead of pirating
  • Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City
  • Assassin's Creed: After I got my graphics card, I got this.
  • Assassin's Creed II: After AC 1 left me in painful suspense...
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: After AC2 left me in painful suspense
  • Assassin's Creed: Revelations: After AC: BH left me in painful suspense
  • Prince of Persia: MS-DOS version
  • Prince of Persia II: MS-DOS version: I still have both of these and sometimes play them (using emulator)
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask: The same Bro's friend gave me this along with the emulator
  • Angry Birds: Original/Space/Seasons/Star Wars
  • Bad Piggies
Games I am completing currently:

• Grand Theft Auto: IV: I lost the EFLC disc [frustration] :stupid:
Not playing much at the moment.

P.S. All are played on PC. DOSBox was used for DOS games and Project64 for Legend of Zelda.

P.P.S. Sorry guys made a mistake and cannot add a poll now. I will try and ask the Mods to add a poll ASAP. Sorry again :sorry:

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Re: Which video games have you played / are playing?

Currently i'm playing INJUSTICE : ULTIMATE EDITION. Really good fighting game , and the characters ? [:D] Batman , superman , wonder woman, joker etc etc. All characters i believe from DC comincs.

Need For Speed : The Rivals. You can play as a cop and as a racer [:)] both have different missions. Complete the tasks list , unlock cars and buy them. Really nice game with amazing graphics.

I used to play a lot. But the one game that stands top in my mind in sim racing is Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed - one hell of a game
As for the RTS I lke the Zeus : Master of Olympus (even last week I played another episode to take off the tension)
As for the console world I used my N-Gage QD to its limit. My favourites were One, Ashen, Colin Mc Rae Rally 2005 and Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm
Other Games
GTA VC
GTA SA
GTA LC
Need for Speed IV Road Challenge (I played and customised this game a lot, even started designing cars of my own. but never went far. this game also got me a dear friend from France who is a great designer of NFS cars)

Immortal cities : Children of the Nile
18 Wheels of Steel Pedal to Metal
F16 Multirole Fighter
Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Hidden & Dangerous
UAZ 4X4
Spintires
Hummer 4X4
Jurassic Park : Operation Genesis
Colin Mc Rae Rally 04
Xpand Rally Xtreme
Rally Championship
Rally Trophy
Microsoft Hell Bender
Delta Force
Delta Force 2
Delta Force: Land Warrior
Need for Speed II
City of Rauma
Quake II
Descent
Wild Metal Country
War Craft :Tides of Darkness
Age of Empires : The Rise of Rome
Project I.G.I.: I'm Going In
Test Drive 6

Akash1886

Honoured Member

During my school days I played NFS (Porsche one) and Mid Town Madness (Mini cooper used to be my favorite drive) and Virtua Cop on the PC. Then when I was having a Samurai Video Game, I played Mario (Never reached the final stage i.e 8-4), Contra was there and Street fighter.

Regards

Akash

Oh yes, I too used to play Mid town madness - I had MTM 1, while the computer in my father's office (WinXP seemed like a very decent thing then) had Mid Town Madness 2. Unfortunately, both were trial versions again [frustration]

P.S. I've decided not to include a Poll. Sorry again, this was the first time I made a poll with a thread.

Hi guys i played many games from my school days and now i am 28 years and still playing when get some free time. Sometimes my mom says, " why are you playing video games, you are not a kid anymore" [cry]
My list:-
Mario
Contra
Street fighter
Prince
Dave
GTA vice city
GTA 3
GTA san andreas
Hitman silent assassin
Deus Ex
Max payne
Tekken 3
Delta force
Call of duty 2
Matrix
Tomb raider 2
Tomb raider: the last revelation
Tomb raider legend
Tomb raider anniversary
And many more not remember now

I am fan of FPS genre & also Racing car genre. So my favourite are "Serious Sam" & "Need for Speed". Just to mention, all this started with "Super Mario" on Nintendo.

Last edited:

Played : Many, Playing : Few.

Currently playing : (All are PC except mentioned ones)
CS:GO
Killing Floor
Euro Truck Simulator 2
GTA V (Xbox)
DBC 14
NFS MW(Original game, not the remake)
Car Mechanic Simulator(Fun and awesome game)

Adding to my list (Thanks guys!):

• Dave
  • Serious Sam: The First Encounter (Had it as a child but couldn't complete last level)
  • Max Payne (Had this one as a child, but got stuck at Chapter II Level II. Vowed to complete it and did so last year after re-downloading it [:D])
  • Max Payne II (Has a bug so cannot complete it just yet)
  • Tomb Raider (Trial)
  • Hitman (Can't remember the version now, couldn't complete it because my mouse wheel went bust)

And I also have:

• Return to Castle Wolfenstein
  • Project IGI (Can't run because of bug)

Besides these I also like Spider Solitaire, Minesweeper, Mahjong Titans etc. Windows games.

Not exactly a video game but I also used to have Chessmaster: Grandmaster Edition [:D]

Top Bottom