Your Favourite & Not So Favourite TV Commercials

Re: Your Favourite and Not So Favourite TV Commercials

Elite i-20's Ad is another disaster or equally worse to it's outgoing model. Such an excellent car may get unnoticed due to such stupid ads. I guess, Hyundai is following Tatas when it comes to Marketing!

PS: On the other hand, the Zest Ad is little better compared to Tata's older ones, yet not great.

Anybody remember an old Philips (I think) Music system ad where an old gentleman is trying to struggle/walk up a corridor with alot of wind hitting him because of loud rock music as he tries to switch it off.
I think it used to be shown on some of the newer channels of the 90s like Zee & Star.

There were two versions of the ad,another where the neighbours are partying to the music from the gentleman's house & it stops & shows the silhouette of the man flying across the room as his wife turns it back on by remote. .

Anybody have any video or link of this ad?

Anybody remember an old Philips (I think) Music system ad where an old gentleman is trying to struggle/walk up a corridor with alot of wind hitting him because of loud rock music as he tries to switch it off.
I think it used to be shown on some of the newer channels of the 90s like Zee & Star.

There were two versions of the ad,another where the neighbours are partying to the music from the gentleman's house & it stops & shows the silhouette of the man flying across the room as his wife turns it back on by remote. .

Anybody have any video or link of this ad?
Old is always Gold. Below is the link of that old man's ad. I searched for its second version but was unable to find it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWzmQ3LA8P4

Top Bottom