Your Favourite & Not So Favourite TV Commercials

Guys Guys Guys..
You Forgot the Apache and Apache RTR ads.
AWESOME!!
I Love the Apache 180 ad
"The world think that i chose my machine,but the truth is the machine chose me"
Awesome!![clap]

Apache RTR (Respect The Rider) [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always liked the Bajaj Pulsar ads.

The one I have disliked is the Hyundai I10 ad with Shahrukh in it. Somehow, I did not like this.

Anyways, moving away from automobiles, my current favorite ad is the one that they aired for the Champions League 20-20 with the Indian musical score. Loved the way they have captured the awe on Harsha Bogle's face while looking up at the sweets made-up trophy.

Cheers,
Vroom

I have always liked the Bajaj Pulsar ads.

The one I have disliked is the Hyundai I10 ad with Shahrukh in it. Somehow, I did not like this.

Anyways, moving away from automobiles, my current favorite ad is the one that they aired for the Champions League 20-20 with the Indian musical score. Loved the way they have captured the awe on Harsha Bogle's face while looking up at the sweets made-up trophy.

Cheers,
Vroom
Yeah that "Deep Jalao " Song is really well composed

I loved this ad

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jsjKaIuVhkU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jsjKaIuVhkU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

DOCOMO ad is great. Even i liked the Maruti Suzuki ad. "India comes home in a Maruti Suzuki" great tagline to connect company with the people.

docomo ad in that train . so good. the people acting and there expressions.

A-star ad was good also the car looks cool in tv than in real.

worst come worst is the hamam soap where the girl is asked by her mom to buy soap .

coco cola tattoo ad?
i have seen the one in which Aamir Khan is in the game and then comes to real life to drink the coke and then his enemy also comes out to drink coke

Top Bottom