Your Favourite & Not So Favourite TV Commercials

Past Safari ads are good. The new Tata Safari Dicor ad is the best among them, the ad where Safari cuts thru' the farm land.

^+1 to that buddy....I know 3 people who bought Safari just because of these ads.:-) Tata sure has hit the bull's eye. Right from the music to the execution to the shots to the scenes everything fits in perfectly.
After the ad i was sitting in my sofa with my eyes wide open because i had watched the best commercial in last 8 years. You dont have the idea what is coming after the Black out. Suddenly the majestic and royal SUV covers your screen and a army style music plays.
The ad is highly succesful in giving the message to it target audience, the people high up. Take for eg a old Merc E280 CDI 2005 model. It costs 23 lakhs. A new Accord with better features, power, and everything except comfort and NVH Levels is available for 21lakhs. Ask yourself what will you buy. The answer for most will be the Merc. It might be old, abused, damaged, bad but its a 3 pointed star after all. So this is what the Safari is targeted at and achieves it very well.

Re: Advertisements You Like & Hate Most?

Found this old BMW commercial. Perfect way of showing off their ASC.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #159

350Z

Core Team

Must admit, Audi commercials are a masterpiece on their own and this is certainly a no exception. Another amazing commercial from Audi, I have ever watched.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Best ones include all the TATA ads. I hate to say this but I don't like the Maruti Ritz Adv though I am a proud owner of that car (Seriously the adv was aired more frequently only after I had already bought the car else i never would have bought one seeing an adv like this :mad:

Top Bottom