Your Favorite Car and Bike Videos!

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

I just got this video from Hyundai Motor India's team and after watching it, in a couple of seconds my eyes were moist. I have been through a similar situation recently when I sold off my mom's car, the City IVtec and today after watching this video, in true sense of the emotion, I repent and think what a grave mistake I have done. I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to correct my mistake. All in all, we as kids should make sure to provide the happiness in the little things which our parents hold dear to their heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZ4h7YSGnQ

Regards

Akash

Friends,

I just got this video from Hyundai Motor India's team and after watching it, in a couple of seconds my eyes were moist. I have been through a similar situation recently when I sold off my mom's car, the City IVtec and today after watching this video, in true sense of the emotion, I repent and think what a grave mistake I have done. I don't know if I'll ever get a chance to correct my mistake. All in all, we as kids should make sure to provide the happiness in the little things which our parents hold dear to their heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSZ4h7YSGnQ

Regards

Akash
What an Ad by Hyundai,
to be honest, it really makes us go back memory lane.
on a funny note, those selling the car will change their mind after seeing this ad, not good for used car dealers[lol]

Friends,

Regards

Akash
This is seriously an heart touching video. It somehow made my eyes wet. The car which is with me now is the first car for me. But somehow i can relate this video with other things which we sold.

The statement "What is the price of memories?" somehow kept on revolving in my mind. Definitely a brilliant ad done by Hyundai.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
The video has been taken from inside a car and seems to have been taken in the USA. The lady driver can be seen parked at a gas station and trying to figure out how to put the fuel nozzle in the Tesla. In many countries including the USA, filing the fuel is a self-service. People need to use the nozzle themselves to fill the fuel unlike the common practice in India. The video has been taken by a vehicle that is waiting in line for the fuel behind the Tesla and two guys can be heard laughing hysterically

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Modified Hyundai Santro used in a human sling [Video]

The video below shows how a first generation Hyundai Santro is being used in a Human sling. The whole process is in a word, smooth. Take a look at the video before we delve into further details.

santro-slingshot.jpg

Read:

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Automobiles have seen a lot of change in the past one year. And no, we are not talking about changes in comfort, performance etc. Instead, we today are focusing on the ‘auto’ part of automobiles. Fantasy writers and scientists have long been predicting of a time when vehicles would be able to drive themselves and we are currently living in that time. Though not completely legal in most parts of the world, autonomous driving is something that has been here since some time now. Down below is a video which showcases the same.

Read:

I came across this video while surfing this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised - a Maruti 800 converted to EV and to RWD. The great popularity of the 3-wheeler EV as public transport appears to have opened the flood of innovations in the field :-

Here’s a video of a miniature engine made entirely of wood by a high-school student. It's a must-watch. You’ll be amazed.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Extraordinary detailing (working rack & pinion steering, functional open differential, reciprocating pistons) makes the craftsmanship & skill of the student absolutely stunning.
Regards,
Shashanka

Here’s a video of a miniature engine made entirely of wood by a high-school student. It's a must-watch. You’ll be amazed.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Amazing attention to detail (working rack & pinion steering, functional open differential, reciprocating pistons) brings out the tremendous skill & craftsmanship of the student

I found this video while surfing and felt that it might into this thread, even tho' it is not strictly auto motive. To be honest, I found it fascinating. An old and small tractor, being cold started (presumably after a long lay-up) and then exhibiting its four-wheel-drive prowess - how often do we see a 4WD tractor on our roads?

Top Bottom