Your Dream Cars

Interesting thread.
Maserati GranTurismo, Porsche 911, Lamborghini Aventator, Audi R8.... or any exotic super car. :lol!:
But let's be reasonable here:(In order of preference)
BMW 3-series Convertible(for dad[:D])
Range Rover Sport(for brother)
For me:
Jaguar XJL
BMW Z4
Mercedes E-Class
BMW 5-Series

Lets keep dreaming and hope one day we all will be owning our dream cars.. [lol]

Last edited:
Your dream car

I was just discussing with my friend about the dream car which I would imagine myself to be driving, had the international boundaries or price or era wouldn't have been a barrier. Thought it to be a good idea to know from my fellow people here of their dream machines, which you wish it was available in India presently.

My personal choice (sorry but i have 2 and couldnt make my mind for just one [clap])
- Jaguar e-type (for the feminine beauty, style and flair)
- Ford mustang Shelby GT500 (for the beast and the masculine nature it possesses)

Mods if already such thread is available, please merge this. I couldn't find one.

Your Future Cars

Hi everyone,

Being an Auto enthusiast we people would have dreamed on our future cars the every moment we see it on the roads so even though we have a mighty/large suv's but still we want to own an ultra luxurious or a speedy car so friends please share your cars of your choice which you would like to own in future.

My Choice of Future Car.
Rolls-Royce__Phantom.jpg

Dream Bigger, the bigger your dream is the more you develop yourselves.

Your FAVOURITE CAR/CARS and the REASON behind it?

Let us know about your favourite car and have a good time discussing about it.

Re: Your FAVOURITE CAR/CARS and the REASON behind it?

It's very hard to answer this kind of question. There are so many things in each car which messes with my mind every time I see them.
This question could actually create some bloodshed between automotive enthusiasts.

These are the 3 car which I aim to own one day regardless of govt rules :

1. Nissan GTR R34 25GT 2001 (4 Door)
2. Ford Mustang 1967
3. BMW M3 GTR/Compact E36 1994-1996.

Last edited:

1. Nissan GTR R34 25GT 2001 (4 Door)
1 - Looks
2 - It has a 2.6 L RB26DETT twin-turbo I6 engine and comes in 6 speed manual.
3 - Water cooled and oil pressure turbo.
4 - AWD with active LSD
5 - Ability to tune vehicle for performance. Eg : GTR S1, V-Spec (Country specific), V-Spec N1, GRT S2, V-Spec 2, M-Spec, V-Tune, Z-Tune Nismo.
6. Got addicted in watching it from FAF2

2. Ford Mustang 1967
1-V8 4.6L 210 HP engine.
2-Fastback type with sports roof
3-Considered as first gen, but has very good safety regulations.
4- A well maintained car will fetch very good amount.

3. BMW M3 GTR/Compact E36 1994-1996.
1- 6 Inline cylinder 3.2L engine capable of producing 321hp.
2- Interior is exactly as an normal E36.
3- semi-trailing arm rear suspension
4- Few considered it as a prototype and very less were made.
5- It's faster and agile than any other m3.

TBH these too are my favourite cars. I too am fan of R34 after FAF2 and M3 GTR E46 due to NFS MW. Mustang is my ultimate favourite of all time.

What a marvellous thread! - where one can let one's imagination run free and dream on! My dream cars are really just that - dreams. Which I cannot hope to own, at least not in this lifetime! And there are too many of them that I've been lusting after, knowing that they are forever out of reach. And they are not just exotics - so many of them are just lovable little runabouts, all with their quirks & huge desirability quotient (for me, that is). But, apart from everything else, they all have one thing in common - they are all RWD. Some are RE and some are FE - but the driven wheels are all rear wheels.
Right, so here goes :
Oops, there's a typo error - the FIAT Topolino is RWD-FE and not FWD! Deeply regret any inconvenience caused[:D]

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom