Your Dream Cars

Dream Car

I want to start a discusion about everybody's dream car, what they currently drive and what they want to drive someday.

My dream car is the Lancer Evo X because of the everyday practicality it offers and also because the car offers as much performance as you can think of when given the pedal.

Many cars are made but only some are legends:
My perfect garage will be:
  • Porsche Carrera GT(I know I'll have to buy used)
  • Bentley Continental Flying Spur(Luxury should not be compromised)
  • Range Rover Evoque(Style meets continent crushing ability)
  • Skoda Laura TSi(Pete's tunes, BMW M5 eater but still looking stock..hidden warrior)
  • A highly tuned Maruti 800 which can eat up at least a City but still looking stock
  • And finally a Mahindra Classis JEEP.

@tsivipul,M5 beater? The laura?
One more from my side-
Mazda RX7 Veilslide tuned. Amazing car!
View attachment 77809
My buddy, tuning can do anything and the 1.8 TSi is strong enough in its stock state that it can hold even 400 horses inside it.
And tuning can be from engine to gearbox to anything, I said that the car needs to looks stock..not that the car needs to be stock.

My buddy, tuning can do anything and the 1.8 TSi is strong enough in its stock state that it can hold even 400 horses inside it.
And tuning can be from engine to gearbox to anything, I said that the car needs to looks stock..not that the car needs to be stock.
Yes bud,I love tuner cars more than anything but still M5 is one heck of a quick car[;)]

Yes bud,I love tuner cars more than anything but still M5 is one heck of a quick car[;)]
And I am talking of a quicker car, that also looking like an-another-car.
Eh, it's fun looking the the faces of those entry level Merc or Beemer or Audi(2.0 TDI or 1.8 FSI) driving guys after a car costing half of theirs smoke 'em up even in it's stock state, so a highly tuned one should be able to challenge at least M5.

yes the tsi is quick. Dont want to mention anything about racing so lets leave it. But problem with these tuners are that they are quick on paper but not that quick in real life.

Looks fantastic but when it will come to India??
Within 2 years[confused]
2013 Trailblazer is mainly made for Thailand and India, Thailand launch is already happened hope they gonna launch it in 2 years. good news is trailblazer plant is gonna be localized may be gujarat so we can expect it for around 15 to 17 lac ex price

Top Bottom