Your Car vs Your Girlfriend?

car or girlfriend

• Total voters
Whenever you want to check viability of your relationship with the gf , just tell her that now your family has decided to sell the existing car and home in the city due to some financial problem., and you are likely to take the same home on rent as the buyer is your distant relative.
And see the magic .

^^Buddy I guess you have had some bad experiences in past with the 'GF' thing. I have had with the 'car' thing, despite of loving it more than GF.

How did I miss this thread ? [embarass]

I don't have GF, so its car for me. Some more reasons -

Car protects you, cares from you. She will get wet in rains, dirty with mud but keep you neat & dry. She will soak the bumps from bad roads so that you travel in comfort, she will speed up, she will halt, without any questioning. Start her at 3 am, she won't complain, drive her for 4 hours, she won't complain. Put in luggage, get some scratches, still she won't complain. Whats more, even when you sell her, she won't complain.[cry]

So, it's car for me, anytime.

^^Buddy I guess you have had some bad experiences in past with the 'GF' thing. I have had with the 'car' thing, despite of loving it more than GF.
That car thing probs are self inflicted ones. The mistake was of driver, not car. Same can't be said in case of GF. [lol]

Last edited by a moderator:
I will post my experience ASAP , And then I will leave up to you and other Taians to decide wheather it was good or bad.

It is like manditory EMI , even if car is in garage for months togather, the car doesn't ask for it but we have to pay.
One more similarity, if you mishandle them,
Few cars come with ABS and airbags while few gfs come with father and brothers !

Last edited:
Running costs of GF are more than car. So, car.
Then you need to drive a petrol car@2000kms per month my dear.

+1 to sclass so car for me. But I love my dog more.
GF was okay and car was okay...now from where the DOG has entered the scene?? Eh, dog runs behind both..car and GF!![lol]

Ok carlovers beat this- A car needs insurance renewal every year but a girlfriend doesn't!
Depends if the father of the GF has bought some policies on her name!![lol]

And what about the money we spend on them, which they usually don't asks for but we have to (Mandatory).
name some of them..

It is like manditory EMI , even if car is in garage for months togather, the car doesn't ask for it but we have to pay.
Few cars come with ABS and airbags while few gfs come with father and brothers !
And no one ever want to see the airbags open in front of us or GFs' father or brother catch us together..right?

Then you need to drive a petrol car@2000kms per month my dear.
I almost do, but it is diesel. And if this is the calculations you are looking at, then I am sure you are doing cost cutting measures on your GF, if any. [lol]

If you don't pay EMIs, bank takes away the car. Some smart chaps have started taking loans for marriage. [lol]

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom