Your Car vs Your Girlfriend?

car or girlfriend

• Total voters
Of course i would go for a car anyday.. you see , I find maintaining a Skoda easier than maintaining a girl friend , So what i say is "My car(octavia) is my Girl Friend" [cheers]

I am in the easiest situation of you all.

I dont have a Girlfriend, so car for me.
If you have a car with fully tainted glasses, girls get easily attracted, so your situation can change.

I'll play it safe, it has to be girlfriend for me!
It seems your Gf had read your post, hence you are nearing 5000 posts on TAI without any break.

I feel this is Hypothetical question. There is no fixed answer to this!
It seems your gf also had read your post!!! hence no post there after.[evil]

well i have tasted GF already
Oh,! naughty guy! How to do that?[:D]

For me it is easiest poll , my wife won't allow gf, so car ,oops! Cars.
I hope everything is taken sportively here, if not then I will quit the thread.

Last edited:
Hmm, after thinking a lot..
My vote went for the girl, cars can be bought...yes love is a different thing, but still let me keep myself on the safer side. At least my car won't honk in my ears that why I haven't voted in her favor.

Hmm,

Funny thread and poll, its a CAR for me any day !! Where do you get such GF who listen to you always, obey your nonsense, abuse, off road on road, cold, hot and the trustworthy always !!

I also dont have GF[:D]
So my vote too goes to car.
No one can obey fully what we say...!!!!
But my car does everything.[;)]
Some where i read in TAI
Your car can bring you gf but your gf cant bring a car for you.!!!![lol]

Some where i read in TAI
Your car can bring you gf but your gf cant bring a car for you.!!!![lol]
I guess some day I wrote something like that in a thread, forgot which one. can you bring it up buddy?
Rest, I am now in favor of girl..car can be bought but a good girl can't(I guess this can be the most interesting debate in future..[;)])

BTW how many of the TAIans have got a GF or wife who keeps on complaining of some red and white site for which you have whole day but not half an hour for her????:biggrin:

ooph tough decision this one or that one??

Well my answer is CAR!, yes its the only friend where you take control/if does not change it) and it is not with the you know who.

Happy [drive].

haha. This is really a tough one. Well for me it would be my car for just one reason. Your car doesn't call you up like 50 times a day and ask you to compliment her even when you're in the middle of an important conference!![shock][gun] Plus its a long distance relationship right now with my girlfriend. There are no such problems of long distance relationships with your car. Its more than ready to go wherever you want it to.[;)]

Top Bottom