Your Best Photographs!!

Thread Starter #31
This breath taking natural picturesque splendor located at a road distance of 65 Kms from Trichur (Kerala) & 60 Kms from Cochin International airport.

Grandeur,

I will be honest, your pics have made me thinking to pick up a good camera. How much would a good digital SLR cost? What would you suggest for an amateur photographer?

Cheers,
Vroom
Everyone loves to own a DSLR vroom :)

Even me! But iot all depends on how much time you can spend on taking photos.

You should have a die hard passion for Photography!

A Good DSLR which comes to my mind is Nikon D60 which Granuer owns!

I comes approx 38K with Lenses[cheers]

This breath taking natural picturesque splendor located at a road distance of 65 Kms from Trichur (Kerala) & 60 Kms from Cochin International airport.

The place looks extremely good!

Did you take these Pics RSM ?

I comes approx 38K with Lenses

Forgetting it then!! I don't have that kind of money for the next few months.

Vroom

Looks like you gave up idea before I even responded :). But I'll be happy to help even later whenever you are ready to get one for yourself. But even now if I have to suggest you I wud have advised Nikon D5000, its a brilliant camera.

hahaha.. no I meant I could not spend that kind of money right now. I am not off with photography. Its something that I always wanted to do, and you know how it is.. sometimes we all let our interests fade away.

Can you suggest something for me around 12-15 K to start with, a decent one which I can use for a year and a half and then I could invest in a better camera. What do you think?

Cheers,
Vroom

RSM...your pictures are mouth watering...I'm tempted to go this place. Is it as spectacular through out the year as it in pictures...or it was taken during monsoon. And what is this place called?
----------Next Post------------
Vroom, You all must be thinking why this guy is talking abt Panasonic when world is running after Sony, Canon and Nikon etc... but believe me you won't regret after having it. It's brilliant camera. Please visit the same thread as I suggested to 350z.

Some how the video link has not come well, so I'm sharing it again.

Last edited:

Arun

Suspended
Awesome pics Grandeur. We need you at the meet for the Pics of our rides together. You have to come. [:D]

Hey Arun, for sure I'll find out ways to be there on 22nd and meet you all. It's just that I'm expecting some guest frm hometown around that time. I'll confirm my participation in coming days.

Cheers!

Guys these are some of my experiments on Light Painting.These pics are taken by just using a torch and a digital camera.

Karthik.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom