Your 2022 Resolutions? Personal, Financial, Automotive & Health

Thread Starter #1
Hi Taigers,

Wish you all a very Happy new year 2022. Hope this year is better than 2021, now with Omicron potentially the cause of third wave in the country and we are staring at yet another lockdown filled days to come what is that you have decided to do in this year.

For me there are few things that i have/ wish to do:

1. Take care of my health (yeah Cliche) join gym for 10 days pay for entire year and then forget the road to gym for next 350 days) but not that get my food times right, and try avoiding junk foods. Thats what i want to do. If possible wake up early and try going for walk ;)
2. take care of my finances, had a rough 2020, got decent 2021 hope to have a stable 2022, have good amount of savings take care of the home loan transfers. Paying more eMI at more than 10% so need to work on that) My savings are literally eroded to have to start investing in MFs and increase my savings.
3. Spruce my Carbonado, a bit, Luxury for me but why not wish for? Want to have subwoofer (underseat type) which will enhance sound output a bit, Then the other bit i want to do is get Sun protection film for my car which should be legal so looking at options like Garware VKool for front and side windows. but that would cost me close to 10-15K
4. Road trip: Plan to do atleast 3 road trips this year. Again thats a wishlist however will try to achieve that in this year. I want to do a road trip to the dhanushkodi, do a temple run in Karnataka and want to visit some tiger sanctuary in southern india. these are my trip to do. Let see what do i achieve in this year.

Tell me about yours.

1. Get meal timings right
2. Get 7 hours sleep (straight without breaks).
3. Stabilize financial conditions. Loan closure + build emergency corpus.
4. Plan and do road trips with family.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
For me, like any other senior citizen, not many special wishes to do this year or forthcoming years.

- First of all need to be safe from this Covid and its family.
- We (along with another 4/5 families of the same age group) used to travel once (for 5/6 day trip) in every year, which we missed last year (2020) and we're planning for a trip during end of Jan 2021 or early Feb 2022 but seems the 3rd wave of Covid going to spoil the party again.
- Praying to be safe from all other illness

No more fancy wishes now [roll]

I wish all members a safe and peaceful year ahead - a rare commodity in these troubled times!
We are two senior citizens (my wife & I) and and quite honestly we dont have too many hopes /aspirations today - small is beautiful as they say![:)]
We both took the booster dose this morning (Covaxin precautionary 3rd dose) and hope for the best for all our acquaintances and friends.

Our touring ventures have been reduced (like everybody else's), though we hope to make a start when the weather improves. The Thar hasn't been
on a proper trip since it joined the family last July.

You are right Nairrk - no more fancy wishes now!

Last edited:

Top Bottom