You Would Love Following This Car!!

350Z

Core Team
Would love follow this, but I doubt if I could keep up!!
Well, I prefer the tail lamps of previous model and why no Murciélago in the list? It comes with killer rear design as standard. This is what I call a real Bull!

0601_04z+Pantheon+Lamborghini_Murcielago+Rear_View_parked.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #18
Well, I prefer the tail lamps of previous model and why no Murciélago in the list? It comes with killer rear design as standard. This is what I call a real Bull!

View attachment 5580

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hey, my list is just starting!!
Next up is the Audi A8 ... the photo truly showcases the beauty of the lamps!!

Attachments

cars i would love to follow-

maruti dzire
maruti eeco
tata sumo
maruti omni
maruti baleno

these cars make me feel my scorpio's rear is not all that bad!

I kind of liked the looks of Ritz but +1 definitely for Dzire. This is a live proof of non-innovative design. Just like others they tried to fit a boot to the Swift but atleast that they could have done in a much better job. The boot looks more horrible than, say, indigo (no offence meant to Indigo owners).

@Raj, for the records, Scopio rear end is actually good and you don't need to compare it with that list. [:)]

cars i would love to follow-

maruti dzire
maruti eeco
tata sumo
maruti omni
maruti baleno

these cars make me feel my scorpio's rear is not all that bad!
Comeon rajeev, Scorpio's taillamps look great. DOnt compare them with that list.

@Raj, for the records, Scopio rear end is actually good and you don't need to compare it with that list. [:)]
Comeon rajeev, Scorpio's taillamps look great. DOnt compare them with that list.
well well, we are quite a rare breed then! i dont hate scorpio's rear but almost everybody hates the scorpio's rear citing its squarish boxy design as boring & its tower tail lights as too loud.

Well then add me also to your list of rare breeds i just love the overall looks of the Scorpio!!

And as Umang said i love the rear of Jetta and Passat with those concentric tail lamps and indicators.

350Z

Core Team
Adiyta seems to be busy, So let me keep up the spirit of this thread. So, After 350Z, 6-Series and Murcielago, The following are the tail lamps which excite me most!

Mercedes Benz S-Class

mec-design-mercedes-benz-s-class-4.jpg

Mazda RX-8
This is literally one heck of a looker and RX-8 has suicide doors if I'm not mistaken.

Mazda_RX-8_rear_20080130.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #30
Adiyta seems to be busy, So let me keep up the spirit of this thread. So, After 350Z, 6-Series and Murcielago, The following are the tail lamps which excite me most!

Mercedes Benz S-Class

View attachment 5729

Mazda RX-8
This is literally one heck of a looker and RX-8 has suicide doors if I'm not mistaken.

View attachment 5731

Drive Safe,
350Z
[:)]
Had to travel down south to attend a marriage, and was divorced from the net for a short while ... but now am back!!

Re the RX8, yes, the rear door is a suicide door.
Attaching an image for the same.

And will be back with more on the same lines soon!!

Attachments

Top Bottom