You Could Soon Enjoy Driving Pleasure of Merc in a 370Z

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
You love Mercs for their driving pleasure and Nissan for its killer sporty looks. Now imagine if you can enjoy qualities of both the brands in one? No, it’s not a day dream but actual story of Nissan’s future line-up for Z-Series sports cars. Don’t how excited you might be but I surely am. After recent collaboration of both the brands, where Renault-Nissan would be supplying three and four cylinder gasoline engines and electric vehicle technology to Mercedes Benz and in turn would receive, six and eight cylinder engines from Mercedes Benz. CEO of Renault-Nissan Carlos Ghosn has clued up media that we could soon see the 370Z with Merc engine which will be ready to meet even stricter emission norm. Check out this artist’s rendering on next-gen 370Z.

Nissan-597x398.jpg

(News Courtesy: Benzinsider)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Its great to hear..

But there are lot of factors here practically to make this model an flagship one..

Its not that far away from now. Lets wait for it.

Thread Starter #5

350Z

Core Team
But i don think this will happen anywhere in the near future!
Cooldhaya, Please elaborate why do you think so? Both the brands have entered into collaboration and we’d see a fairlady Z with Merc engine as soon as new model rolls out.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well i thought as they have just entered into an agreement it would still take some time for them to design and implement it.

this is great news and picture of new Z rendering looks awesome..very much toyota celica like.

Top Bottom