Jan Meet Date

• Jan 18th,2015

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Jan 25th, 2015

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
My set of pics guys.

Attachments

For most of them the meet started on Feb 1st but for me it started on Jan 31st itself. Since my ride is absent for the meet I decided to stay with Appu. After watching the movie I in phoenix market city I call him to pick me up and yes that's the first time I'm meeting him up for the first time. (Glad meeting you Vinoth ji). After a warm welcome from him we directly head to a dhaba and pack up dinner. Then we reach his room and after having some scrumptious kothu paratha I saw some of his fantastic road trips which he has done in his Vista. After a few chat to the rest of our TN TAI friends we decided to call it a day. I decided to get up at 4:30 and wake him up later on but it turned out to be the opposite. At feb 1st 4:30 in the morning my phone alarm didn't have an effect on me but Appu got up and soon I too got up. After glistening our teeth we take a bucket full of water to wash Vista for the meet but since it was damn heavy we poured some water to the car from the balcony itself. So for 1and a half hours we were washing and waxing it up and was shining beautifully. So after a quick bath and bog visits we get ready and set for Bessy beach. On the way we catch up Krish ji and head towards a temple near Bessy beach. After praying to the almighty we head towards Bessy beach and I get introduced to Rajvel bro, Surrendar ji and few other members. Then we head to Murugan Idly Kadai and had a scrumptious breakfast. After a full upload we head to a residential area for a small video shoot. After the shoot we head to Customs street near Bessy beach. After a hard work of getting our cars parked for our photoshoot we were just chased away by the police to get out of here. So decided to put this incident back we head to Thiruvanmiyur beach. So when we decided to get our cars up for the photo shoot, I start up Vista and instead of getting it out I dig it in (Sorry Appu). So after man power helps horse power Vista is out. So after our photoshoot we head to ECR dhaba on ECR. Near the toll gate Getz was caught for overspeed so fine was paid by Rado bro. So we head on and after the toll gate we catch up with Mr.Boss. After receiving him Appu ji handed over the Vista to me (this time on Tarmac. So no problems). We start our convoy to ECR dhaba. After we reached ECR dhaba, we went inside and again started to upload. 2 full chicken, 10 Biriyani, 5 fried rice, Prawns, Squid, Mushrooms, Paneer, Naan etc and summed it up to 9.1k. After a heavy lunch I decided for a shift and yes it was none other than cooldhaya's stunning and black Jetta. I loved it to each and every bit and the best part of it he had it loaded with songs which I used to listen it to school. That made it more special :'-). So music set a full volume and I was the 4th vehicle from the lead Vehicle and I drive on very happily. So after sometime we reached Mahabs and receive Ilango ji. Then I decided to shift to my home car and my ever favourite Vento TDi. Prem ji thanks for lending the keys. So as we reach our off road location it was full of fun
Circles, drifts, getting stuck and that too Jetta by AppU. For drawing circles Maddy ji lent his Verna keys to me. Thanks bro and I got a pic of it. Then a pic of ourselves with the convoy and after lots of snaps we head back to ECR for a cup of coffee. While heading back Me and Maddy bro take Vinodh jis Icty. Loved it alot and immaculately maintained. So we reach our coffee joint and with a cup of coffee we exchanged pics, memories etc and this is the place where everyone bid good bye to each other. So from there I join up with Dhaya ji, Sarav bro and Pradeep bro and head back home.
For me this meet was at first we are strangers (exception Dhaya ji and Krish ji. Met them before) and at the end we are close friends. Then I got to drive different vehicles which I havd never driven before. I drove Vista, Verna, Vento, Octy and of course the Jetta. Thank you guys. Had super fun.

Thread Starter #115
Awesome clicks.

Nice to see the bonding of members and Enjoying together.
Thanks you Bro,

Pic Credits goes to respective members.

Nice set of snaps AppU. Do post the other snaps as well.
Will Do Boss, Busy with office work.[frustration]

You should have convinced them to join the meet / photo shoot / convoy
It would be nice, if they joined with us. But, we should not disturb their job. That is why I have not invited them.

Anyhow, they have my phone number. Hope they will call and check for the next meet Updates[;)][:D]

Wonderful rides...
Wonderful friends...
wonderful pictures...

Waiting for a day to be with you all and click pictures

Trust you had a fabulous time together

AppU, thanks for the effort to bring them all together and make it memorable event.

@Ram Sir, You are always welcome. Waiting to meet you.

@Appu, You have not added my son in the head count list. He is a budding and future TAIger. He keeps on telling "Appa, i will go with Vinoth uncle and go round in sand in the black Jetta next time". His current time pass is the slide show of photos which we have taken that day.

And Thanks to Dhaya, My son was very much excited about travelling in Jetta.

Thread Starter #118
Wonderful rides...
Wonderful friends...
wonderful pictures...

Waiting for a day to be with you all and click pictures

Trust you had a fabulous time together

AppU, thanks for the effort to bring them all together and make it memorable event.
Thanks for the compliments Ram sir[:)]

Its will be more wonderful. If you join us for the meet and I'm waiting for the day, as like you.

@Appu, You have not added my son in the head count list. He is a budding and future TAIger. He keeps on telling "Appa, i will go with Vinoth uncle and go round in sand in the black Jetta next time". His current time pass is the slide show of photos which we have taken that day.

And Thanks to Dhaya, My son was very much excited about travelling in Jetta.
Your Son is the center of attraction Vinod ji. Your son is cute and was busy in observing cars.

How can I miss the budding and future TAIger. I have couple of his cute photos and will upload in sequence[:)]

Top Bottom