Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Jan 25th, 2015

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again - Charles Dickens

Hello Friends,

Hope all are Doing Good [:)]

Its been long time we met.Lets plan for a Another mega meet at Chennai, during Jan 2015.

Last meet happened on Feb 2014 (http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...i-meet-22nd-feb-pics-page-6-a.html#post362245), that one was the one of the Best ever meet with Chennai Guys. As like the Previous meet, we Chennai guys planning for the another meet during mid Jan.

The meet is going to held at Chennai Outskirts. Will fix place the Venue once the dates are fixed.

Tentative dates are JAN 18(Sunday) or JAN 25(SUNDAY), 2015. Will fix the dates as per members convenient.

So, Lets start discussing about the meet and pour your comments[;)]

@Bangy guys: The meet is going to Happen at Chennai, that is why I have not included you guys. it will be hectic if you come all the way from Banglore to Chennai. But still, I'm expecting my friends from Banglore for this meet[:)]

Re: Yet Another Mega Meet at Chennai During Jan 2015

Good Initiative AppU [clap]. So the TAI-Socialite award makes you to organise the another TAI Meet [;)].

I will be coming to Pondicherry for Pongal Holidays. So If the meet is on 17/18th I can join with my Vasantha Ashtra. So I voted for 18th & registered for the meet.

Looking forward to see you all guys.

Thread Starter #5

Good Initiative AppU . So the TAI-Socialite award makes you to organise the another TAI Meet .

I will be coming to Pondicherry for Pongal Holidays. So If the meet is on 17/18th I can join with my Vasantha Ashtra. So I voted for 18th & registered for the meet.

Looking forward to see you all guys.
We already discussed about the meet during couple of months back. But, due to some hectic work, I was not able to create a thread.

TAI socialite in action!

Make a room for me too!
Come and Stay in my room Sai. take Rapid this time[;)]

I am in. This time with my Yellow Boy.
Bharath Ji, eagerly waiting to see your Yellow boy

Last edited:

I will join you guys sure this time, and will try to bring my LUV too.
Right time for starting this thread Appuji!

I would like to come but I stay at Virugambakkam so it is very far away.Will sure trh.I can't wait to meet Mr.Boss and DJ Bro.Can you guys tell me where exactly is it held ? It would be awesome if Mr.Sethumurugan too joined here as He has not been online since 4 months.

Hi Appu,

I would love to join the meet and get to know a few TAI gers. Do I need to register? or how do I confirm my participation. any day would be fine for me.

I would love to join the meet and get to know a few TAI gers. Do I need to register? or how do I confirm my participation. any day would be fine for me.
Your confirmation through this post will be considered as registration [:)] No more formalities [glasses]

Thread Starter #13

18th Jan - Tentative
25th Jan - Confirm
Ok, got it Mr.Boss

I will join you guys sure this time, and will try to bring my LUV too.
Right time for starting this thread Appuji!
It is really good to hear that you are ready to come all the way from Coimbatore to Chennai for the meet[clap]

Count me as "Tentative" for 18th & "Confirm" for 25th
Got it Senthil :)

I would like to come but I stay at Virugambakkam so it is very far away.Will sure trh.I can't wait to meet Mr.Boss and DJ Bro.Can you guys tell me where exactly is it held ? It would be awesome if Mr.Sethumurugan too joined here as He has not been online since 4 months.
As he already missed couple of meets, I'm sure Sethu ji will be joining this meet for sure.

Will let you know the Exact place by Jan 1st week.

ilango[speed thirst];421639 said:
i hope i can be in @ any date. of the two.

Anything after december 15 2014 must be fine for me :0
Got it Man ;)

Hi Appu,

Your confirmation through this post will be considered as registration No more formalities
@Karthick: As Mr.Boss said. Just a Word "I'm IN" is more than enough to add your name in confirmed list [;)]

16th Jan is my birthday but um... that 18th is near so it would be good on 18th.I can treat y'all with what I can.Music !

Top Bottom