Yet Another One From The Garden City!

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

Thanks for accepting me to this forum. My name is Rohan Jalihal and am from Bangalore. 2782 in my username denotes my date and year of birth. I am also a member of other popular forums, both automotive and travel. I am an easy going person who loves to do just about anything. I take food very seriously and live to eat, literally! I enjoy trying out different food joints, so foodies, you have company! I also love traveling and my favorite destination is Coorg! The drive there is beautiful. I work as a Client Service manager with a reputed MNC. Office is on Brunton Road, so any TAIs who work around, we can catch up for lunch. I stay in RMV-2nd Stage and would love to meet any folks who live around!

Last but not least - My Car - My Sweetheart is a 2002 Maruti Zen AT. I just love her to the core. She is bone stock and has been my travel companion for a decade! Ok i think i have rattled long enough. Once again, thank you for accepting me as a new member.

Cheers!
Rohan

Hello and Welcome to TAI Rohan. That was a nice introduction, looks like you have your hands spread all over. Nice to have you on TAI and have a pleasant stay here.

350Z

Core Team
Last but not least - My Car - My Sweetheart is a 2002 Maruti Zen AT. I just love her to the core. She is bone stock and has been my travel companion for a decade! Ok i think i have rattled long enough. Once again, thank you for accepting me as a new member.
Howdy Rohan. Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. You own a really unique car. I hope you don’t plan to sell her off anytime soon. I would surely love to read a review of it coupled along with some photographs. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Please feel free to reach out in case you require any kind of help. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Namaskara Begaluru[clap]

Hi Rohan welcome to TAI mate. Another Bagalorean, good to know about you & your interests. I stay in Mathikere & we can catch up probably for the next meet. Have a nice stay on the forum.

Happy Motoring[glasses]
Santosh.V

Welcome to TAI Rohan, That was a great intro of yours and for sure we Bangaloreans are food conscious,thanks for the presence of more no.of hotels.

My Car - My Sweetheart is a 2002 Maruti Zen AT
This is news to me! Please do share your ownership review on this car:-)

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to reach out to the team for any kind of assistance.[:)]

HI Rohan , Me welcome from another bangalurean... will meet up some time. keep posting your thoughts and views into TAI.
would like to know more about the good food hangouts in bang.. [:D]

Hi Rohan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a Zen owner onboard. I believe yours is the Jelly bean Zen. We too had a Dark grey Zen (Model: MH410), which i loved, but sadly never got a chance to drive since i was too young then.

Do post number of pics in a separate thread. Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers.

Hi Rohan, how did your relationship with the ZenAX go..
I bought one (99Carb AX), about two years before..
Looking to make it more reliable , researching on what all organs need critical repalcements..

Top Bottom