Yamaha SS125 Road Test Review

Hey excellent pictures and review as usual Akash and 350Z! I too admit the side profile looks most impressive overall. I feel this bike can be a threat for Flame and Shine.

Yamaha is going great guns now , hope they find success with this too.

Thread Starter #17
Thanks man. I agree with you. It will give a tough competition to Shine. TVS Flame is already lagging far behind, so no threat for it. I feel every other manufacturer is trying to attract youth by adding that missing style quotient in the 125cc segment.

Great review as always guys. Im a fan of looks and performance of this bike. maybe they are best one can get in that budget..

Thread Starter #19
Thanks Umang. I agree to this. I feel the only contender to this bike is the pricey stunner and IMO SS125 is a better VFM package than the Honda.

Nice review Akash.[thumbsup]
The bike looks good in green combination.
Which i have seen on roads in Bangalore.
The tank is also huge, & it resembles hunk.

Thread Starter #21
Nice review Akash.[thumbsup]
The bike looks good in green combination.
Which i have seen on roads in Bangalore.
The tank is also huge, & it resembles hunk.
Thanks for liking the report Mukesh, but equal credit goes to our 350Z.
Yes the tank looks huge, thanks to the use of cowls which make it look bigger than what it is.

Hi Akash and all,

This is really a nice review.

I am 5ft 6inch having average body. I ride caliber hoodibaba.
Now i looking for 125cc bike for mainly mileage and secondly look. After searching on net and discussing with friend i come to know about following bikes,

1) Pulsar 135cc
2) Discover 125cc
3) Twister
4) Stunner
5) YAMAHA SS 125

After reading reviews i like to go with SS 125. And bike is having pretty cool look also. But now sure about Mileage. [confused]

Please suggest me if i can go with SS 125?

Hi Guys,

I have one question.

I bought this bike a month back and till now i have completed 1050 kms. Before this I have used pulsar for more than 4 years and completed 50K + kms. And I have exp with cbz extreme, unicorn, apache rtr, hh splendor, tvs victor for couple of kms.

Mileage is average I am getting 50 Km/ltr.
Looks are really good. Atleast in my opinion.
Build quality I am sure. Because I hear a strange noise from the fuel tank. When I enquired with the showroom guys and and the service engineer/mechanic they said it is the fuel gauge moving inside the tank and it is very normal.

My question is- is it normal, Every ss125 bike has the fuel gauge moving inside the fuel tank and for every road hump or path hole will it make noise by hitting the fuel tank ?

From last three days I here it vibrate when I accelarate.

Regards,
Santosh

^^ No not normal. I don't have the SS125 but the earlier Gladiator SS. Pretty much the same thing. I have never heard anything rattling inside my tank.

^^ No not normal. I don't have the SS125 but the earlier Gladiator SS. Pretty much the same thing. I have never heard anything rattling inside my tank.
Yes true. I spoke to gladiator ss owner who came for service on same day. He also said it is not the case. But I spoke to a person who owns ss 125 he said he also heard rattling noise from fuel tank. This time I am going to ask service center people to show me same with other 125 bikes. [confused]
Anyway thanks for the reply loboprashanth. [:)]

Top Bottom