Yamaha R15 v2 Special Edition: Ownership Review

Great! And yes it will take few days to get used to the seating position and the handle.
Racing blue is the new color tone that yamaha has introduced right?
Yah.Racing blue is new moto gp edition.i am still confused with whther to go fr Racing blue or Limited edition color.Guys any sujjestion on colors??

Thread Starter #93
Yah.Racing blue is new moto gp edition.i am still confused with whther to go fr Racing blue or Limited edition color.Guys any sujjestion on colors??
I personally like Limited edition earlier we had booked red and white but when my bro saw the limited edition he was literally floored by it and we bought the limited edition.

And it does look different on the road.

I personally like Limited edition earlier we had booked red and white but when my bro saw the limited edition he was literally floored by it and we bought the limited edition.

And it does look different on the road.
Have you checkd racing blue 2013 version color?.graphics is exactly same as limited edition but only color change in blue instead of red.Also its price is more then limited edition version.

Thread Starter #95
Have you checkd racing blue 2013 version color?.graphics is exactly same as limited edition but only color change in blue instead of red.Also its price is more then limited edition version.
I checked it today and it looks good man.

So now you have an option whether to go with white and red OR white and blue combination[:)], if you plan to go with R15 v2.

Thread Starter #97
Yah i already booked racing blue...bt have to wait another couple of weeks to get it delivered
Congrats buddy. Your's will be the 3rd R15 v2 on TAI if i am not wrong.
1. Myself - Limited edition
2. zengetz - Black
3. Your's - Racing blue

Congrats buddy. Your's will be the 3rd R15 v2 on TAI if i am not wrong.
1. Myself - Limited edition
2. zengetz - Black
3. Your's - Racing blue
Sorry man I have one R15 v. 2 invisible black (2013) so its 4th R15 v2

Multiple post due to internet error sorry MODs

Last edited:
Thread Starter #100
Sorry man I have one R15 v. 2 invisible black (2013) so its 4th R15 v2

Multiple post due to internet error sorry MODs
Good to know that you are R15 v2 owner as well. Congrats for your new acquisition buddy.

So where is the ownership report buddy?

Good to know that you are R15 v2 owner as well. Congrats for your new acquisition buddy.

So where is the ownership report buddy?
Thanks man [:)]

I am not a good writer, yet I will try my best to create a report after completing 5K(just crossed 2k[clap])

By the way what products do you use for washing,polishing and waxing ?
I am thinking of Waxpol car wash for washing, Motomax 2k rubbing compound to remove swirl marks and minor scratches, Motomax Protectant Spray for the plastic(unpainted) and Formula 1 carnauba wax for waxing. Have any one used any of these products or should I consider other brand and products enlighten me guys[frustration]

Thread Starter #102
Thanks man [:)]

I am not a good writer, yet I will try my best to create a report after completing 5K(just crossed 2k[clap])

By the way what products do you use for washing,polishing and waxing ?
I am thinking of Waxpol car wash for washing, Motomax 2k rubbing compound to remove swirl marks and minor scratches, Motomax Protectant Spray for the plastic(unpainted) and Formula 1 carnauba wax for waxing. Have any one used any of these products or should I consider other brand and products enlighten me guys[frustration]
Currently i am using Formula1 car wash & wax AND Formula 1 CARNAUBA carwax.
I am using these for both my XUV and R15.
Now i am looking something for TAR cleansing which wont affect the paint and polish for plastic parts.

Last edited:

Top Bottom