Xoovy - My Mahindra XUV 5OO

Re: Xoovy - My Mahindra XUV 5OO (Coming soon)

Dude when did the name changing ceremony happen ?[surprise]
To be honest I loved the Italian name more because the sound of saying that name itself was very macho . And more over since you had linked your emotions about your punto to it .
But if there is some special reason for it ?
Btw can't you do some setting with the bank ? Since you can source the xuv so early iam sure you can do something regarding the bank too [lol].
Eagerly waiting for the pics not in the yard but outside your home [:)]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #33

Dude when did the name changing ceremony happen ?
To be honest I loved the Italian name more because the sound of saying that name itself was very macho . And more over since you had linked your emotions about your punto to it .
But if there is some special reason for it ?
Now, if I ask the MODS to change the name again, they will shoot me!

Btw can't you do some setting with the bank ? Since you can source the xuv so early iam sure you can do something regarding the bank too.
Eagerly waiting for the pics not in the yard but outside your home [:)]
Since there was a bank strike, all banks were closed and nothing could be done. It opened yesterday. But to save some time, instead of giving them a cheque, we did an RTGS payment (bank transfer) today.

They will receive the money in about an hour or so. Most probably, after registration, I will get the car on 31st. I am going to Kerela today and will return on 30th only. If I dont get it on 31st, then we will accept delivery on 3rd September. That's much before the promised time of 10th September.

[clap]

Wowwwwwwwwww fantastic news man [clap]. So on 3 or 4 sept I need to go and buy some popcorn and sit because the review will be detailed and I will make sure I will read 2-3 times .

Wowwwwwwwwww fantastic news man [clap]. So on 3 or 4 sept I need to go and buy some popcorn and sit because the review will be detailed and I will make sure I will read 2-3 times .
on a side note i suggest you be a live spectator to his ceremony since you both stay nearby .[;)]

@raj_5004

Congrates. This car looks smashing in white colour. This is the 2nd car which is close to my heart after Polo. Mahindra made all of us proud with this international product. Please consider not to put side black rubber strips and bull guard on this car. That stuff takes away all the charm and make it look like a people carrier commercial transport.[:)]

Thread Starter #38

@raj_5004

Congrates. This car looks smashing in white colour. This is the 2nd car which is close to my heart after Polo. Mahindra made all of us proud with this international product. Please consider not to put side black rubber strips and bull guard on this car. That stuff takes away all the charm and make it look like a people carrier commercial transport.[:)]
Hi buddy, thanks.

For accessories, I have ordered foot steps, reverse sensor and rain visors. Nothing else. Not planning for the black stripes or bull guard.

Hi buddy, thanks.

For accessories, I have ordered foot steps, reverse sensor and rain visors. Nothing else. Not planning for the black stripes or bull guard.
Why reverse sensors ? If iam not mistaken the xuv do come with reverse sensors right ?

Thread Starter #40

Why reverse sensors ? If iam not mistaken the xuv do come with reverse sensors right ?
I am so sorry.

I meant reverse camera. It will be integrated in the screen of the XUV.

Apart from these, I will order 3D Maxpider floor mats and for sunfilms, I am planning to opt for VKool or 3M.

I am so sorry.

I meant reverse camera. It will be integrated in the screen of the XUV.

Apart from these, I will order 3D Maxpider floor mats and for sunfilms, I am planning to opt for VKool or 3M.
Raj even after the ban of sun films, why will you go for the same.[surprise]

You mean to say some invisible ones, which rejects UV rays???

Raj even after the ban of sun films, why will you go for the same.[surprise]

You mean to say some invisible ones, which rejects UV rays???

RTO in mumbai follows the state motor act which mentions the 70% and 50 % VLT rule so its fine in mumbai atleast.

Re: Xoovy - My Mahindra XUV 5OO (Coming Soon)

@Rajeev: I still didnt understand where will the reverse camera be fitted? Because on the bumper there are five paws like emboses. Where will you drill hole? On the boot?[shock]

And sorry to go OT; do you really feel that there isnt any issues regarding the tints? My Fluidic is roaming naked from nearly four months. I am thinking to go for 35%on sides and 50% on windshields.:suspect: Simple cheap garware once.
Or should I go for 50% all around?
Or 50%sides and 70% windshields?
Have you ever been pulled aside in your Punto for tints?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #45
Re: Xoovy - My Mahindra XUV 5OO (Coming Soon)

@Rajeev: I still didnt understand where will the reverse camera be fitted? Because on the bumper there are five paws like emboses. Where will you drill hole? On the boot?:shock:
Quite an observation bro.

You are right, normally M&M fits the rear camera as shown by RED circle in the pic below. But that becomes offset to the left and looks odd.

So, I have given them a suggestion to fit the cam as shown in the YELLOW circle in the pic. It will have 2 advantages - it will be in the centre and since it is in the black portion of the bumper, it wont stand out and look bad either.

reverse cam.jpg

And sorry to go OT; do you really feel that there isnt any issues regarding the tints? My Fluidic is roaming naked from nearly four months. I am thinking to go for 35%on sides and 50% on windshields. Simple cheap garware once.
Or should I go for 50% all around?
Or 50%sides and 70% windshields?
Have you ever been pulled aside in your Punto for tints?
I am not sure what will happen in future. But I am taking that chance.

I have 35% tints on my Punto and have never been caught. So I am going with 35% again on the XUV.

That said, I really like these pics of the XUV -

Attachments

Top Bottom