Xoovy - My Mahindra XUV 5OO

Re: Ghepardo - My Mahindra XUV 5OO (Coming soon)

ahh sigh cmon Raj it should have been an Aria!
For the sake of world peace, lol!

Congratulations, awaiting more details from you!

Congratulations Raj, awaiting an ownership review from you now.

Enjoy riding the Cheetah!

Thread Starter #18

Thank you friends. Ownership report will come soon. But as I said, it would be just a delivery experience and first impressions. For more, I will have to come back from UK.

I would wait for a couple of days.

This boy, Raj_5004 has done it two times before.

Last time it was a fortuner.

XUV500 looks good Raj.Congrats Raj on your XUV500.Plus,you got your car in just a day of booking[clap]

Also,see for the niggles of your XUV500.The niggles are very prone for your XUV500.

All the best for your purchase.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #23

I dint get my car yet. Because of the bank strike, it will take another couple of days.

congratulations for your GHEPARDO Raj bhai[clap]. XUV no doubt is a very good SUV and VFM. And it's looking pretty hot in white. So when do you expect the delivery of the car?

Thread Starter #26

congratulations for your GHEPARDO Raj bhai[clap]. XUV no doubt is a very good SUV and VFM. And it's looking pretty hot in white. So when do you expect the delivery of the car?
Thanks bro. I am expecting delivery in the first week of September.

Damn the bank strikes! And then I will be out of town, so can take delivery only after I come back.

Re: Xoovy - My Mahindra XUV 5OO (Coming soon)

congratulations mate,seems what fiat does same mahindra does as well na, like yours a friend too brought scorpio, sold and brought punto and now sold punto and got himself Xuv, best shade anytime man.wishing same fun rides on this hawk as well.

350Z

Core Team

April 1 is still far enough. :biggrin: Just kidding. Congrats. I am not surprised that it is an XUV500. Nice review with amusing description.

Mahindra calls the XUV a cheetah. I will call it Ghepardo. But why Italian? Well, in tribute to my loving Fiat Punto to which I am bidding farewell soon..
This is shocking news for me. Let me head on to Punto ownership thread right away.

We dint even bother having a test drive. We just had a look at it. It was much more expensive than the XUV.
Do not underestimate the Yeti. Yes, it looks smaller and expensive but one of the worth owning cars for sure.

Anyways, there was close to no debate on the colour - I wanted Opulent Purple or else Silver. Rest of the family wanted Satin white. And needless to say, we booked a Satin White XUV5OO W8 today. On road price is close to 16 Lacs.
I would also prefer Opulent Purple but can’t help if it’s a family decision. White looks as much well. Congrats again. I look forward to review once the car is delivered.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #30

congratulations mate,seems what fiat does same mahindra does as well na, like yours a friend too brought scorpio, sold and brought punto and now sold punto and got himself Xuv, best shade anytime man.wishing same fun rides on this hawk as well.
Thank you bro.

Congrats. I am not surprised that it is an XUV500. Nice review with amusing description.
Everybody knew I guess!

Do not underestimate the Yeti. Yes, it looks smaller and expensive but one of the worth owning cars for sure.
No no no! I am not underestimating it at all. It's just a bit too small for us.

name change before adoption raj? ghepardo to Xoovy?
Dint you like the new name?

Top Bottom