Xenons and Horn Replacement For Hyundai Verna Fluidic

Can I replace the existing horn in my car and fit a horn of a VW Passat ( somehow which I have managed to lay my hands on )..... to it
Will it be compatible ?? What are the specifications we have to see for the compatibility of a horn in a car ?? My car is a New Hyundai Verna Fluidic SX(O) (2011 model)....

P.S. OR can I also replace it with the horn of a VW POLO, VW JETTA or a VW PASSAT (my pal works in a local dealership and can give me a sealed piece of a spare horn)....
Which one is recommended to be fitted ??
Hope I need not fit a relay (most probably the VW horn would be having an inbuilt relay) and will not damage the electricals of the car
thanks
Do you know the exact brand or model number of stock VW horns?

Go for Hella Twin Tone TE16 Black Trumpet. Loudness is exact to VW's. Otherwise go to Hyundai Service centre and get the Creta horn. I own Hella Black TE16 on my grand i10.

Guys,I would like to upgrade horn of my 2012 fluidic Verna with Bosch symphony fanfare horn.Is relay needed?Please post your suggestions.

Go for Hella Twin Tone TE16 Black
Trumpet. Loudness is exact to VW's.
Otherwise go to Hyundai Service
centre and get the Creta horn. I own
Hella Black TE16 on my grand i10.

Go for Hella Twin Tone TE16 Black
Trumpet. Loudness is exact to VW's.
Otherwise go to Hyundai Service
centre and get the Creta horn. I own
Hella Black TE16 on my grand i10.
Thanks for the info.Is hella better than Bosch.Is relay needed or just plugging required.

Thanks for the info.Is hella better than Bosch.Is relay needed or just plugging required.
yup, it is better than bosch ones. Relay is needed. If you can spend more bucks then you can get FIAMM AM 80 S, if it is available at your location.

Top Bottom