Worst Experience With Metro Ford, Bangalore

Thread Starter #1
Hello All,

I am sad that i had an horrible experience with my Metro ford dealer.
I have booked in fiesta classic 1.6 clxi variant Black metallic(Changed color also due to the availability of the car). Initially i had booked for paprika red since stocks weren't there i switched to panther black then also he keeps on skipping the days giving so many reasons like holiday, budget plan bla bla bla.....[anger]

He told that there is no where stock available in bangalore(checked with cauvery ford and metro ford one near palace cross road) and has to order from Chennai and keeps on saying that vehicle is been dispatched from there yet to land up here.
One more incident which he gave was in the middle of transportation car is been scratched and sent back immediately, i don't know for what reason he told i am still wondering? and it will be delayed with one more week.
And also one of the dealer when i called back he says please contact my manager i had left the job and went to abroad[clap]..

He had made me to wait more than 20 days despite of paying full amt and i am still yet to receive my car.
lol don't know what to do?? i am confused.i thought of taking my amt back, i had given a timeline of this weekend!!!.

Waiting for my car,
Manjoo

350Z

Core Team
Congrats for choosing Fiesta. It is sad that sales person is not keeping his word. Ask him to promise in written that the car will be delivered in no more than a week or else the full amount should be refunded. Bring this to the attention of sales manager as well and insist to keep you updated about the process. Moreover if the car is coming directly from the plant. Why they cannot arrange for the colour of your choice?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Just wait for a week more and in the mean time escalate the matter with proofs(mails, if you have any) to ford officials keeping the dealer's mail id in CC. This shall certainly get them on toes.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #5
I am having more than my patience because of the looks of the car which has made me to wait, Moreover it is VFM and i have dedicated this car so no more change, otherwise i would have definitely went for Vento or Verna, linea which are my secondary options.

Congrats for choosing Fiesta. It is sad that sales person is not keeping his word. Ask him to promise in written that the car will be delivered in no more than a week or else the full amount should be refunded. Bring this to the attention of sales manager as well and insist to keep you updated about the process. Moreover if the car is coming directly from the plant. Why they cannot arrange for the colour of your choice?

Drive Safe,
350Z
i don't think the car is coming for the plant, i inquired the sales manager of metro ford today he says the stock is available in one of the Chennai show room which has to be sent and i can collect it on this saturday. I don't know how much true is this to believe it or not.

Thread Starter #6
Just wait for a week more and in the mean time escalate the matter with proofs(mails, if you have any) to ford officials keeping the dealer's mail id in CC. This shall certainly get them on toes.

freakdude.
Till now i didn't have any mail conversations, met him couple of times directly and over the phone, will wait and see some more time because i don't want to lose this car.

Thread Starter #7
Guys i am back,

So finally my car has arrived took delivery yesterday it was the most happiest moment of my life. i think the whole night i was dreaming abt my car. Today morning i couldn't leave my car and go to office, i usually travel by shuttle. Now planning to reduce my shuttle timings.

Coming back to dealer state, i forgot all the quarrels that i had with the dealer. At the end he greeted me very well i also bought couple of gifts to those guys. Overall it's a nice experience of 40 days.
But he could have done much more better but not delaying too much. Infact he says all these process got delayed because of not availability of stock, shipping, quality check, ....

In the end i couldn't collect much of the accessories with him.

Regards,
Manjoo

Manjoo, have you posted pics of your car in any thread? i have searched to some extent thru your posts, but could n't succeed.

Thread Starter #11
Were you able to see in my avatar pic, otherwise Check in my FB albums there you can see my ride, apologies for not uploading it here.

Top Bottom