Willkommen Volkswagen Polo Diesel Highline - Ownership Review

WOW !!
Excellent review on buying experience, I am sure you would add more once you go along with it. Ohh..I forgot to congratulate, CONGRATULATIONS Dude. Polo is an awesome car and in Black is the great though I like her in red (silly me).

Nice pictures and above all nice angle.

As suggested get some tints to enhance the looks.

hey buddy what an excellent review and even more excellent pictures! congrats!! [clap] also post maintenance info when you service it because many ppl have doubts about VW and skoda maintenance costs..

Thread Starter #18
@umang: thanks, sure i will post them too but for a service its a way long as i have done only 1200 kms as of now.

From Friday last week, i feel the engine has become a lot smooth. Before the torque was very low and it takes much time to reach above the 2k RPM. But now the engine has become more smooth and the pick up is great. I feel now its like a jet, it reached the turbo band faster than before.

350Z

Core Team
Smart looking Volkswagen Polo you own there, Venkat. The pro-like pictures and precise ownership review has increased the reading pleasure of this thread. Although, Euro version of Polo is sportier but eventually, I am in love with the Indian version too. Nowadays, I can manage to spot many Polos running on roads. It sure is a killer and looks really good especially in Black. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

@umang: thanks, sure i will post them too but for a service its a way long as i have done only 1200 kms as of now.

From Friday last week, i feel the engine has become a lot smooth. Before the torque was very low and it takes much time to reach above the 2k RPM. But now the engine has become more smooth and the pick up is great. I feel now its like a jet, it reached the turbo band faster than before.
Great Venkat,

Keep writing in and update this thread regularly. I am sure with your detailed inputs would help prospective buyers.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #21
Great Venkat,

Keep writing in and update this thread regularly. I am sure with your detailed inputs would help prospective buyers.[thumbsup]
Thanks Shailinder, I feel the engine is more happy [:D] now ,peppy to drive and its revving it butter smooth.

Can you please give us a practical cruising speed of the car on highways?? And how is the gear ratios, short or long??

Jeno

@ Venkat

congrats for your new polo diesel machine
it looks awesome in black 1st picture was great

i would like to know did you got free 3yr amc offer

and also some people have complaint about driver side power window jam it stuck sometimes and doesnot pull downs
are you facing any such problem

have a safe drive

@ Venkat

i would like to know did you got free 3yr amc offer

and also some people have complaint about driver side power window jam it stuck sometimes and doesnot pull downs
are you facing any such problem

have a safe drive
Sorry to intervene.

1. The 3 year free AMC is available for Polo 1.2 Petrol only for the bookings starting from June 1 , 2011 to July 21, 2011 only.
2. The power window problem cropped up in few vehicles and can be solved with software upgrade.

Thread Starter #26
@diwesh: As ashikawa said the 3 yr AMC is between June 1 to July 21. I didnt face any power window issues till now.

Thread Starter #27
How is the car stereo ? I mean are you happy with it feature wise ? How is the quality of output ?
The car stereo is good though it lacks USB and Aux. The output is ok but not that great. I decided to live with it. There is not much of features in it. Just FM and a MP3 Player. I guess VW should also concentrate on in-car entertainment as well.

The car stereo is good though it lacks USB and Aux. The output is ok but not that great. I decided to live with it. There is not much of features in it. Just FM and a MP3 Player. I guess VW should also concentrate on in-car entertainment as well.
Cannot you upgrade it ? I mean it can be changed to a different 2din system from the market. Speak to your dealer I think they dont mind or might charge a little for the change.[thumbsup]

thanks venkat /ashikawa , i am also looking for buying either polo or i20 petrol just confused . still have 1months left for booking ,
If you are thinking a polo than book it before July 21, the best deal it is. And if you are going for base model of either Polo or I 20 than check the prices the Polo is a better deal.

Top Bottom