Why Workshops Are Least Bothered About Maruti 800?

No I haven’t tried the Bosch yet.
Drive Safe,
350Z
You Must

Strange to hear of this since the 800 would fetch any dealer/service centre more money by way of parts replacement/service charges, than a newer generation of vehicle in the maruti stable as new gen cars rarely require extensive parts replacement/labour intensive work, accident cases being the exception.

Generally, new gen cars rarely earn dealerships/service centres more money in service costs, due to 1) longer service intervals 2) better quality parts last longer 3) Extensive Warranties Covering all major issues.

Thats why nowadays, workshops run more on accident work than general service & that extended warranties are pushed onto customers via hard core sales technics, so that dealer/service centre can make some money this way.
I think it's just the opposite. The 800 is simple to repair and parts are cheap. The technicians get a commision on the parts used. The potential to loot a 800 customer is limited. That's why they don't bother about 800's.

well in my case, i dont think that they dont pay that much attention to my car. the service center, when it opened, way back in 2000, i was one of there first customer!!! so like even today if i go to service my vehicle, or just drop in unexpectedly, they always attend me!!! and i am very much satisfied with their quality of work!

It works well for me because i am one oldest customer!!

In Pune, Maruti har one of the best A.S.S. I know few persons in a dealership. They are really very helpful, wont force customers to pay more for unnecessary things. Might it be old 800 or latest model of theirs.

i have normally seen attitude of maruti service centers towards M800
they would try to shun you away
i almost ran into argument with one of the personnel at maruti
told him the reason you have a job today is because people like us purchased M800 over any other car and made maruti a success

Top Bottom