Why India's Car Parkings Are Unsafe / Unreliable?

Re: car getting light scratches every day (always parked in open plot)

car getting light scratches every day (always parked in open plot)[frustration] because don't have much space in home to park the car inside i notice that car is getting dusty in few hours after wash when parked in to plot
i want to know how can i protect the car from light scratches and dust
i forget to mention that i really hate to cover and uncover the car now these days car cover is getting wet till morning and car catch the dust from cover which i really hate.

use a good car duster like jopsu duster before covering the car. also use waterproof car cover. you'll be set for life
even I'm in a similar situation like yours. I cover all the time but only keep uncovered if i'm going to wash it next few days.

Last edited:
Imagine that you are coming in your town after couple of days and enter your appartment / township, then just before stepping in home you rush beside your building to see your lovely ride which you have parked for long time. What will be your feelings when you see something like this,

View attachment 147091

View attachment 147092

View attachment 147093

I feel like [gun] that owner

Some random thoughts in mind,
1) How would one park like this ?
2) Why do people park this way ?
3) How can someone be so careless?
4) Do these people come out and check how its park before leaving ?
5) Do they think of others like how will i come out of parking? How would i open my boot? How will i remove my car cover?
5) Don't they realise where their cars are heading ?

I was restless for entire day and still the car is in same way as owners room is locked [cry]
I understand what was your felling as I regularly messed with this type of idiot drivers who parked their cars behind my car in one way exit. One day an idiot blocked the car for whole day I got so much frustrated and want to break the car:mad: , but vacuumed both front tyres, owner was back in late knight i think he got the lesson.

Re: car getting light scratches every day (always parked in open plot)

use a good car duster like jopsu duster before covering the car. also use waterproof car cover. you'll be set for life
even I'm in a similar situation like yours. I cover all the time but only keep uncovered if i'm going to wash it next few days.
can you please post a pic of your ride, i think this problem is common in dark colored cars

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me for saying that I have observed one more peculiar thing. Although I do not go often to high end restaurants or hotels where valet parking services are available, yet many times I have seen that just for parking your car at a distance of thirty or forty feet away from you they readjust the seats and either lower or raise the steering column. Is it not little annoying?
One way it is great right.The valet drivers try their best always to park your car safely. Mirrors and seat adjustments should always be in a driver's view always while driving.

Thread Starter #23

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends, This is what happens in authorized parking when you leave the key at attendant. Many feel our car is safe in their hands but this what they actually do with our cars in our absence. Just the see the amount of space between Altis and Santro. This is done just for the sake to admit on more car.[frustration]

IMG_20150218_153920.jpg

Regards

Akash

Outside parking is really ridiculous at some places.

And i became a recent victim of this situation. And as a result i have a crack windshield.

I parked the car and next day in the morning i see my DRACO's windshield carcked[anger].

Once again [frustration] !!
But this time the covered car is not mine. [glasses]

View attachment 168617
That's just plain stupid. Whoever parked that i10 liked that, should be retarded! You can do one thing, Just park behind him in the same way and see how he will take his car next day! Teach those idiots some manners!!!

In my case, we have an partly closed apartment parking. We all have individual parking slot, but these bikers decide that I will not take my car for the day and park just behind my car. Initially I used to let them know not to do like this. But those retards never learn anything. So this is what I do now, I take the pain to drag their bike and put it somewhere near my bike and I put mu bike behind them, so that for them to take their bike, they have to move mine. After this, it completely stopped. It took me close to 6-7 attempts, but I guess they just get the point.

That's just plain stupid. Whoever parked that i10 liked that, should be retarded! You can do one thing, Just park behind him in the same way and see how he will take his car next day! Teach those idiots some manners!!!

In my case, we have an partly closed apartment parking. We all have individual parking slot, but these bikers decide that I will not take my car for the day and park just behind my car. Initially I used to let them know not to do like this. But those retards never learn anything. So this is what I do now, I take the pain to drag their bike and put it somewhere near my bike and I put mu bike behind them, so that for them to take their bike, they have to move mine. After this, it completely stopped. It took me close to 6-7 attempts, but I guess they just get the point.
It occurs even in my college parking lot,parking lot meant for cars are used by bikers there also.
What i do is when they park bike next time inside the parking lot,i block their way with my scooter,handle locked.
Tit for tat.Then they will learn.

This time i am a viewer and not in the situation like last time.[:)] It seems like the i10 owner was in so much hurry that he even not bothered to straighten the wheels.

Anyways, after inquiring in society i came to know that the owner of covered car (Swift) is out of town due to children's vacation. The cars are lying in same situation and from last Sunday. Don't know how swift owner will react to this when he comes back.

Secondly, i was surprised to see that most of the peoples are daily passing by these cars and still no one has noticed it apart from me. Nowadays when i reach home from office i run to these cars just to check whether there is any increase of few mm between them or not [:D]

Last edited:
^^ It is sad to see how people's brained stooped to such level. I think twice before parking in my apartment and beware of not causing them any inconvenience, but when I didn't get the same, and for that matter, much worse, I tend to do things to make them uncomfortable. Why on earth people buy car, if they don't even know how to park it?

One day, I had seen children playing cricket with leather ball in the common parking [frustration]. And above that, they have a rule like if the ball hits a car it would 1 run declared. From that day, I never park my car or bike in the common parking.

Top Bottom